• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Heart of Destiny

That may be why more don't get posted by other people. The utitlity isn't aware of what is in the biq really. It just analyzes the PediaIcons text and checks all the routes. If it can't find the file then it will post it as an error, even if it never appears in the game. I'll fix the ones I can, but if there isn't a file at all to fix, I'll post and let me know if it belongs and I'll make a list of things to be removed from the pediaIcons and what files need to be uploaded for a patch. ;)

EDIT: Actually Sword, have you edited the pediaIcons since you last posted them? If so, just attach them and I'll remove what doesn't belong and then send them back to you before I try fixing anything. It'll make it easier to go through the errors and I'll just rerun the utility after that. Otherwise just let me know if you haven't and I'll get started editing it myself.

I haven't gone threw it to be honest, but off the top of my head I can tell you that:

-Lula isn't in the mod
-Bolivar isn't in the mod
-Koori isn't in the mod
-Hun isn't in the mod
-The Finnish leader will be in the mod, but as a bonus biq later
-The Hospitlaier isn't in the mod
-The camels aren't in the mod
-the Cog isn't in the mod
-The Black Pearl/Pirate Flagship is no longer in the mod
-The Royal Guard is no longer in the mod

Thats all I can remember.

Have you adjusted the Pedia Icons then since your last download? If so, attach it and I'll go through it and remove the ones not in the biq.

3 pages? I got that 1 then. Ok, then I'll get started by taking out some of the things. I'll leave in the Finland stuff. Are there anything that only Finland can build so I don't delete their units texts or civ texts?

Hey is Tibet going to be in some other version? Or is another civ using the graphix? I noticed some of Tibets graphix are missing for the leader, but some aren't. Any reason?

Oh yeah, don't worry about me removing Finland stuff. I just realized that as long as the graphix are already included, which the leaders is, then the PiC tool doesn't consider it an error wether it's in the biq or not. :) Just realized this.

EDIT: I'm also fixing some of the typos as I come across them.

Ok, I'll delete their entries in the pediaIcons so they stop messing with the PiC tool.

EDIT: Tibet that is.

Here is a list of missing files so far: It's all leader stuff that I'm sure of right now.

1)Nubia Leader Art:
art\leaderheads\TQ.pcx (There should be 200x240 portrait here by that name)

2)Sitting Bull art:
art\leaderheads\sittingbull.pcx
art\advisors\sittingbull_all.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_HAPL.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_HAPS.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_KISL.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_ANG.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_CULTS.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_CULTI.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_CONQL.pcx
art\leaderheads\sittingbull_CONQS.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\races\sittingbullLARGE.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\races\sittingbullSMALL.pcx

I'll need these files re-uploaded, they don't seem to be included in the download for some reason.

Here is a list of units that are in pediaIcons that link to the civilopedia, but I'm not sure if they are in the game. Post which ones need to remain so I don't delete them. By which ones that need to remain, I mean are other units linked to these entries?

Orca
Berserker
Huscarl
Mediterian Swordsman
IS3M
Tucano
Line Infantry
Dragoon
Pirate Flagship
Schooner
Jaguar Infantry
Voluntario da Patria
Laser Bomber
Arquebusier
Hu Ti
Ayllarehue
Axer
Monk
Gurka
Carthagian War Elephant

I'm contining on. There looks like a few unit ini errors, but I'll get to them in a moment. First I'm looking at the unit anime entries.

All of those units are removed from the mod... ;)

As for the Sitting Bull head, just download Civarmy's directly. I don't think Thunderfall would want me to upload whats already on the server(I will probably re-upload the entire mod once all the problems are solved)

I'll do that. Next up:

Ok here are the units listed with anime entries that may or may not be linked to units with other names. If any of these need to remain let me know, and I'll remove the rest. By then I should be pretty much done with the pediaIcons and then I'll go onto ini errors. There really isn't much issue with the mod since most of this is just stuff that is no longer in the mod. Nice work Sword_of_Geddon.

Mammoth
Ashigaru
Su27_Flanker
Mammoth (listed twice?)
Star Cruiser
Defender
Armada
Legion Spearman
Winged Hussar
Mahout

Ok, I'll skip the flanker then. Rest will be removed and then I'll attach the pedia Icons after I rerun the PiC tool. I need to find that Sitting Bull too. And I'll relist any graphix that are missing or if you want I can try to rig up some replacement graphix like resizing one of the other TQ pcx's to get the TQ.pcx that is missing. It'll be fuzzy, but it will do the job.

I got the mercenary-issue solved by copying from another unit and duplicating the ini file renaming it to mercenary. What about a future missile in the game that could hit any single unit on the map and taking it out? Maybe by building a "space missile wonder" or something...

Top Bottom