heihojin's 16th PBEM game - Sengoku!

heihojin

Prince
This is the home thread for my 16th PBEM game, which is a Civilization III: Conquests scenario game ("Sengoku"). Only players who had previously participated in at least one of my other PBEM games were invited to play in this game. We begin the game with the following eight players:
  1. heihojin - Date
  2. Playboy - Mori
  3. Isildurs Heir - Uesugi
  4. EL_OSO - Hojo
  5. LouLong - Miyoshi
  6. Norlamand - Oda
  7. stagnate - Imagawa
  8. DogBoy - Takeda
At least one player has indicated that he would like to host a spoiler forum for this game. Spoiler forums for my game are held on the Ascendancy forums, viewable at http://forums.ascendancy.us. If you would like to participate in one of these spoiler forums, just register at the Ascendancy forums and contact the host of that particular forum.

heihojin

I just sent the welcome e-mail and the 1450 AD turn. When you receive the welcome e-mail, please reply to indicate that you've received it. If for some reason you did not receive the welcome e-mail, please let me know as well.

heihojin

I am pleased to announce that Game 16 has concluded, with Playboy securing a Domination Victory in the Oct., 1508 AD turn. Please congratulate Playboy on a well-played game throughout!

I normally post victory screenshots, but I was not able to in this case. I will note that Playboy’s final rating was as “Playboy the Magnificent.” :)

Special thanks go to Gnarfflinger and DogBoy, who substituted for players with key positions in the game and preserved the game’s continuity.

Top Bottom