!!!Help! game crashed in the middle of run

the19trier

Chieftain
Installed the game successfully on the 64 bit windows XP, and it runs without a problem. Tried to install the updated patches too, but the patches said they could not find the software. Anyway, I started playing, but after some time, it will always crash.

Any solution, please? Thanks.

Is this BtS you're talking about? If so, it's probably because you were looking at the civilopedia... It crashes for some reason.

I have version 1.0.9.1722 and I was trying to update using Civilization IV 1.61 Patch.

It also noted me the movie was not found in the beginning, which i did not bother at the first glance.

Is this BtS you're talking about? If so, it's probably because you were looking at the civilopedia... It crashes for some reason.

A few times it crashed in the middle of nowhere, and a few times it crashed when i tried to look at tech map. There were a few crashes happening in some other scenarios too. I can not find any commonality.

Like he said, update to the best patch, then install the DirectX thing. And try not to be a civilopedia freak. (Like me)

What size maps are you playing, and how many civs are in play?

My game crashes on Huge maps with just 10 civs in play. Its only when I access the city info screens, when I click somewhere outside my territory on the world map or when I'm at war when there are are alot of units moving about.

I think my problem is a lack of RAM and an integrated graphics card.

Hi, I killed a program running simutaneouly in windows, and now it is ok, regardless of which civ or accessibility of civilpeidia.

The only thing I can not do is that none of the pitch is installable. The installers all told me no previous version was found, but I kinda let it go and just play my old version.

Top Bottom