Help!!! Red Front problems ...

Yop73

Exams suck
In the scenario Red Front, my year changed suddenly, after loading the new events files for winter 1941-1942.
Also, when the Germans captured a city, they could pick a technology, something that is not supposed to happen.
Now, I haven't been toying around with the Events files etc.
But when I checked, the Scenario flag was surprisingly on.
Could someone please check the save to see what's wrong?
Thanx,

Yop

Attachments

• weird.gif
    weird.gif
    221.4 KB · Views: 101
This is quite odd.It is the same for me.First I thought you had the save in the wrong spot but part of the correct rules.txt appears to have been loaded.The units,improvements and what not are all correct.But look at that game year!...that is not correct.Yet the elapsed turns is 7 :confused:.Next turn you can actually sign peace treaties with the Finns and Germans.Thats not right at all.

Did you delete events before loading the next phase?

All I can say is go back to the pre phase 2 save(hopefully you have one) and try it again.

do you use XP?

Oh dear that sucks.Oh well.I assume you followed the directions for delete events and what not.

Did you d/l from CivFanatics?...ya got me wondering if there is something amiss in the files but my rules and events check out ok.

Well,
I think it's the file.
When I saw the year etc. was wrong, I redownloaded the scenario from civfanatics, and I reloaded the winter-events, but it still was wrong. And the next turn, the year suddenly changed to 3600 bc (or something like that).

yes that happened for me also.Went to 3650bc or something,Which would be right considering only 7 game turns have elapsed.

But its not right at all.
You are playing the save from the Red Front folder which should be in the SCENARIO folder?.
You are loading the save by selecting "load game" ?

I know whats wrong, when you use the change events Bat, it probably says at the bottom ' event header not found' and underneath that it says events files erased' or something very similar to that.

The solution is to open and select the changes twice over. It will then just say ' events header not found' and will continue normally.

Top Bottom