1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Help replacing religions

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall of the Greek World' started by spaceman98, Nov 16, 2010.

1. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

:help:
    I am trying to replace the old religions with new ones, and I have encountered 2 major problems:
    1: I have added a new technology, Sacrificial Cult, with which Druidism is founded, but I cannot add it to the Celtic starting technologies, I add it in Python, and nothing happens.
    2: I have buttons for most of the new religions, and they appear in the civilopedia, but on the world map in cities, the old religion buttons still appear.

2. JujuLautre

JujuLautre Chieftain

For the second one, did you modify the tga font file? That's where the map icons come from

3. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

:thanx: Editing the TGA fixed problem 2!