HELP with the forbidden palace and Propaganda

jedi_brad

Chieftain
Hey there.
I have two questions relating to the Forbidden Palace and Propaganda.
1. How far away should I build the Forbidden Palace away from the capital? I've built it before but I'm not sure if i've built it too close or too far. What would be the optimal range??
2. Has anyone actually used the Propaganda command and it was successful? I've tried heaps of times to see if it works but it never does. Are there some requirements I need to meet first? I thought culture would of been a factor, however my culture was miles ahead of anyone else and still nothing.

Thanks in advance
Brad :king:

Propaganda works much better in an Unhappy City (or one in which Civil Disorder is happening). Culture is also important and so is City Size - a size 12 City will be harder to assimilate then a size 1 City.

Originally posted by jedi_brad

1. How far away should I build the Forbidden Palace away from the capital? I've built it before but I'm not sure if i've built it too close or too far. What would be the optimal range??

I've read someone mention that after 35 squares away from the Palace, corruption gets severe. I haven't tested that myself though. Since The Palace has the same effect, then 60-80 squares away would seem about right.

Top Bottom