• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Help!

samoddtalk

Chieftain
I have downloaded some modded civs and created a few scenarios using world builder. Everything is working just fine, except none of the modded civs are playable. For example; One scenario has Rome, Greece, Carthage, Egypt, Persia, the Celts and the Goths (modded civ). When I try to play the scenario, all of the cive can be played except the goths. I created a test scenario featuring only modded civs, and absolutely none of them could be selected. Is there some way to correct this?

It's a bug in the game and it's no fault of ours. In order to fix this the mod creator has to be able to make the game into a "custom scenario" by using the Custom Load Screen lua and xmls that are featured in the custom scenarios.

I have downloaded some modded civs and created a few scenarios using world builder. Everything is working just fine, except none of the modded civs are playable. For example; One scenario has Rome, Greece, Carthage, Egypt, Persia, the Celts and the Goths (modded civ). When I try to play the scenario, all of the cive can be played except the goths. I created a test scenario featuring only modded civs, and absolutely none of them could be selected. Is there some way to correct this?

I cannot believe that you missed the opportunity to start your post with "I need somebody!" :(

As I said it's just cleaner to create a scenario mod in order to do this....

Top Bottom