Hermetic lore for FFH DI4 (not for use outside this game)

Yeah. Expect periodic purges from the Orcs as they constantly cleanse their land of The Order. However, if I don't notice it, someone should add in a rather high diplomatic penalty to anyone who adopts it against the orcs, because I would imagine the slaughter of other worshipers to make them mad, to say the least.

Well, we need a stable save still yes?

Someone please fill in for Lgaard and check for balance issues and stability. I could do it after work, but it might be too late by then. I think he's taking it soon.

As far as the narratives for the dwarves, I simply don't have the time to do that right now. I haven't even gotten a chance to complete my own narrative.

RL is a little hectic right now.

If no one addresses these issues before I get off of work (and Verdian hasn't taken the save yet), I will do my best to accomodate everyone.

Hopefully, either a)he won't take it for at least 5 hours or b)I can find some time at work to do a few things.

Well, I am unable to add the new civ without getting severe instabilities....I fear I simply do not have the wb knowledge, and I must be doing something wrong.

However, if Verdian takes the save without the true grigori added in, we could certainly add the civ in the next round. We could consider dean's narrative as a prelude to them coming.

I apologize dean, but WB seems so limited it's a little ridiculous IMO.

I also fear the dwarven storyline will have to wait...as I likely won't even have time to add my own narrative this round. Unfortunately, work takes precedent over this game, and I have a family to care for.

I'll likely wait a few hours, and see if anyone comes around who knows more about WB....if that doesn't happen, I will have no choice but to post the last stable save.

Many people seem to be dropping off as of late...if this trend continues, I fear this game may be lost, as the few active players can't be expected to do everyones interventions for them. I understand Dean has computer issues, but others are either absent or too busy. This mustn't continue if the game is to survive in it's current format.

I'll give it a few hours, and if nothing changes, I will post zac's last stable save.

Once again, I apologize, but I did try... :(

EDIT: After further exploration, I did learn how to add in new civs using notepad ++....that having been said, I still cannot get a stable version in the end.

I've been working on it for a few hours now, and, to be quite honest, I'm tired of looking at my computer screen.

I did all that I could....someone else needs to check the integrity of the save that zacman posted before his last one i.e. the last save in the 440 KB range in the main game thread.

I hope someone else will step up and check to make sure that the save is stable. If your comfortable with c++ as well, perhaps you can add deans true grigori.

I added them, but I couldn't get it to stop crashing. I truly hope that the crash isn't a few saves old i.e. many peoples changes could be lost.

We should really make it a rule that people have to play the save for 20 or so turns after their intervention.

My eyes are sore and my brain hurts. I'm going to bed. I hope someone else will take over from here.

Bootsiuv, thanks very much for your devotion to our game. I think we all appreciate.
I have a feeling I failed this round, and I'm sorry for that, but that's how the real life gets sometimes. My proffesional life is really hectic at the start of the year. It should be much calmer in February.

No problem Bootsiuv! RL comes first:)

Thank you for trying and finding it out, Bootsiuv. You make the necessary comment in the thread, since you understand the issue better than I, and I'll just make a comment in the thread about how 'looming changes' are in store.

Since it wasn't possible to put in a True Grigori faction, in the next round I intend to make up for the difference of not being able to put the full effect of this round's intervention. Just a head's up.

Oh no! i downloaded patch k before i relised what i was doing and now if i edit the save ill break it!:mad: if no one can find a patch j verison of the game for me ill have to resign. Can anyone help me out?

I did that too, but here is how I solved it:
1: renamed my Fall from Heaven 2 folder to Fall from Heaven 2K
2: Downloaded base FFH again
3: Downloaded patch J again (http://kael.civfanatics.net/files/FfH2041j.exe)
4: Installed base FFH
5: Installed patch J
Now I can use patched FFH for normal games, and FFH J for this one.

I did that too, but here is how I solved it:
1: renamed my Fall from Heaven 2 folder to Fall from Heaven 2K
2: Downloaded base FFH again
3: Downloaded patch J again (http://kael.civfanatics.net/files/FfH2041j.exe)
4: Installed base FFH
5: Installed patch J
Now I can use patched FFH for normal games, and FFH J for this one.
Thanks!
i have a limit on how much a can download every month [stupid rogers...] but hoppfully the next round will be long enough for me to download it in febuary:)

Any one know were verdian went? its been a week since he got the save. [mayby he ment this monday?]

I think this is dead......

Top Bottom