[NFP] Hero Observations

Probably already commented here, but what's the record of GDR adquired via the Twins in a game? I'm alrady counting 4. Pretty good way to turn the tide of a war: acquiring the first one (if you still don't have of your own), it's slightly difficult, but after that, it becomes a landslide on your favour.

Here's something I just noticed: If you capture an enemy with the Aztec Twins, it doesn't transform into your unique. So now I have a regular spearman alongside my Spartan Hoplites. I'm sure I'm not the first to note this, but I wasn't aware until now

They hurry to snatch one (and only one) and recall whenever possible. Still haven't seen the AI ever use a charge.

Ok so I think everyone knows Himiko is hilariously broken, but I just found out a couple of hidden bonuses she has that you may or may not already know:
1. She can cross borders freely without Open Borders.
2. Pretty obvious, but maybe some don't notice, she has a lifespan of 40 turns instead of the standard 30.
3. The best thing about her? She CANNOT BE KILLED. She functions like a mix between Great People and Support, but if she gets captured, she will retreat to the closest city instead of being instantly killed, just like a GP, which then she can immediately travel city to city. So unless you can somehow dig out a nuke in the Ancient Era, her +10 CS aura will guarantee to stay for 40 turns.

Top Bottom