Hey Vehem, we miss you!

WarKirby

Arty person
Where are you vehem? Everyone here is missing your posts. Or at least, I do.

Only one post in the last week, and no reply to the PM I sent a few day ago :(
I'm personally just a little worried, is all. Everything ok ?

Even though I dont post often ,I felt the need to second WarKirby's opinion.
I hope everything is ok and see your posts again soon enough!

Heh - holiday over, back to work, brief cold, much lesson planning, general madness that is life :D I've spent a while poking at projects that I already had started for the next release, but haven't had time to read everything on the boards (you lot post too much :D).

Unexpectedly, getting back from holiday actually reduced the time I had online due to me needing to play catchup for a while...

Heh - holiday over, back to work, brief cold, much lesson planning, general madness that is life :D I've spent a while poking at projects that I already had started for the next release, but haven't had time to read everything on the boards (you lot post too much :D).

Unexpectedly, getting back from holiday actually reduced the time I had online due to me needing to play catchup for a while...

what do you teach???

[to_xp]Gekko;8133091 said:
we haven't heard from notque in a while btw... hope he's having too much fun to mess with forums :D

I don't know where he went but this is the date of his last activity:

Last Activity: May 11, 2009 03:32 PM

Aww hey does that mean there'll be a thread discussing whatever happened to me if I don't post for a while? (usually it'be cos I am on a secret mission against the Soviets)

Aww hey does that mean there'll be a thread discussing whatever happened to me if I don't post for a while? (usually it'be cos I am on a secret mission against the Soviets)
Well you have a better chance of it than I do :lol:

Top Bottom