Hiawatha of the Iroquois

Hiawatha of the Iroquois 1.0.1.1

Toussaint10326

Chieftain
Toussaint10326 submitted a new resource:

Hiawatha of the Iroquois - Adds the Iroquois Civilization to the game.

This mod adds the Iroquois Civilization lead by Hiawatha. He is one of the most famous and revered Iroquois chiefs, and had a huge impact in defining their culture today.

Uniques

UB: Longhouse. A unique building that replaces the Workshop. It provides 1 Housing and Amenity, as well as bonus Production.

UU: Mohawk Warrior. Unique Classical Era melee unit that replaces the swordsman. Does not require Iron to produce, and when one is produced a free one is also given.

UA: First of the...

Read more about this resource...

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Thank you!

Finally another civ (after Texas, the Confederates and Canada) for North America :)

Hello and thank you for creating this civilization.
I am not sure if it is due to a mod conflict or due to doing this at the beginning of the game, but I don't get the production from killing enemy units, be they either barbarians, city state or major civilizations units.
I also checked the code and, in the config file, you have the prodperkill percentage at 100, not 50, but changing it doesn't make a difference. I also looked at the way faith per kill is implemented in the Iceni mod, but that is done completely different, as a leader trait, in a different file with a somewhat different structure.
I have uploaded a save game, but it is at the very beginning of the game and I have used Mr. Antifun trainer to get infinite movement and God mode to check this civilization trait.
Could you, please, take a look and tell me if it is due to some mod?
Thank you.
Have a beautiful day!
Edward.

Attachments

• HIAWATHA 1.Civ6Save
    783.4 KB · Views: 302
Hello and thank you for creating this civilization.
I am not sure if it is due to a mod conflict or due to doing this at the beginning of the game, but I don't get the production from killing enemy units, be they either barbarians, city state or major civilizations units.
I also checked the code and, in the config file, you have the prodperkill percentage at 100, not 50, but changing it doesn't make a difference. I also looked at the way faith per kill is implemented in the Iceni mod, but that is done completely different, as a leader trait, in a different file with a somewhat different structure.
I have uploaded a save game, but it is at the very beginning of the game and I have used Mr. Antifun trainer to get infinite movement and God mode to check this civilization trait.
Could you, please, take a look and tell me if it is due to some mod?
Thank you.
Have a beautiful day!
Edward.

I found the issue, I completely faltered on the fact that Production is a City Yield, and not a player yield. I fixed it but I can not upload it ATM. Expect an update later today or tomorrow!

Top Bottom