1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

HOF Mod Support/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by superslug, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denniz

Denniz Where's my breakfast? Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

You also need to make sure you are patched to 2.13. You might want to rerun it if it is in you patch folder under the Warlords in my games. Otherwise download it (links on the CFC front page). Sometime patching in-game will fail part way.

2. shyuhe

shyuhe Deity

3. cabert

cabert Big mouth

4. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

All the graphs for that game show weirdness.

5. Denniz

Denniz Where's my breakfast? Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

You caught me. :blush: I have been putting off fixing the graph to handle months from BTS. I'll try to fix it this week end.

6. Nobikaigan

Nobikaigan Chieftain

Yes, I've been there and when following the instructions there were several problems and I was unable to complete all of the instructions. I'll try again when I get home, and be able to give a more accurate reply as to what would and wouldn't work. I'm only semi computer literate, but having recently switched to vista :mad: I am currently still learning.
    Did I mention I run Vista :mad:

7. Nobikaigan

Nobikaigan Chieftain

I am patched to 2.13, did that with the fresh install before trying the HoF mod install. I'll try again when I get home today to make sure that the patch 'took'. I can't remember if I downloaded the patch as a file and installed it, or if I used the advanced/check for updates menu. I seem to think I downloaded the patch because I usually don't trust the auto-update menu's... but also I can remember that option in Civ4 for some reason :blush:
    Did I mention, I love Vista? :mad:

8. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

IIRC there have been a few instances reported in the Tech Support Section where the 2.13 patch did not work without 2.08 being present first...

9. Thrallia

Thrallia Prodigal Staffer GOTM Staff

also, the newest WOTM requires the modified DLL that Bts 3.13 installed for Warlords and for Vanilla. Here's a link to it if you don't have it already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.