HOF V2 PBEM - Leyte

TG..Probably best you send your password to Eric. Are you needing to leave all your games? Hope everything is ok with you? You have been a very steady, reliable and able opponent!

Sully

Yes Sully for this game we all had a common password. Since the game is essentially over, especially for the CW with only a few cities left I figure one of the allies can just pick it up. And yes I am needing to leave all my games. Thursday I leave to go to basic training. Hopefully when I can, if time allows I can get back into PBEM's!

TG....Basic Training? Active Duty,,,Reserves,,,,National Guard? When, where, what Branch of Service and what job? Sorry to be nosy...would just like to know?

Sully

Haha no problem. Active Duty Army. Medic. Headed to Fort Benning for 10 weeks, then over to Fort Sam Houston in Tx for 16 weeks. Then back to Benning to give airborne and RIP a go. So that's my life until about by my rough estimate the end of September.

TG..Probably best you send your password to Eric. Are you needing to leave all your games? Hope everything is ok with you? You have been a very steady, reliable and able opponent!

Sully

We have a common allied password in Leyte so all I need is
the save file to take over the CW.

Will play today

GPS Minor Axis No Action

US

Off Halifax - after softening targets with land based bombers.

3 MAx lt carriers sank by torp bomber
BB Veneto by torp
BB Littorio by DD(3/4)
German IF by BC (4/4)
MAx BC by DD (5/5)

Belfast German Marine Div v US Army(16/17) - Captured

Not sure why Goring was hanging out but could not figure out how to nab him.

Kwajalein

DD Hatsuhura v DD(4/4)
BC Heil(2/4) v sub

China

Hankow
17th ID (2/4) v CID
17th ID (3/5) v CID

IJN TURN SUMMARY

Near Ichang
-5 CID KILLED by 18/20 INF Army & 17/18 1st China Mech Army

Near Chungking
-Roads Destroyed but 2 Bettys SHOT DOWN

Brisbane
-CA & DD Bombard Port and Injure Units

North of Mandalay
-CID KILLED N of Mandalay AF by 2/4 Para Div

GPS to Russia

Sully

German turn summary

Belfast bombarded by 8 heavy artillery from England. German Panzer army kills American army defending the city and captures the city.

Heavy bombing around New York and Boston. Germany lost 1 heavy bomber

GPS to Knutis

Top Bottom