Hoildays

captainpirate

Chieftain
what kind of feastivals and celabrations are held in erberus,when do they happen and to which of the god and by which civ, are there any that are simmilar to christmas or hallowween? if there is a hoilday similar to chirstmas in erberus then I am guesssing it would be celabrateted by good and netual civs the kur and the eoim and the kaz most likely the banor( again I don't remember how to spell their names) would likely kind of frown on it though

There is probably nothing very similar to christmas. But I bet the Balseraphs have many different kinds of celebrations, and probably a year round festival. ;)

If there is anything similar to Halloween it's probably more like the original celtic version which doesn't include kids running around begging for candy, though it does include wearing masks to protect against a certain demon I don't remember the name of.

The Balseraph world spell Revelry describes one.
I think most nations would have an annual celebration of the end of the Age of Winter. This would vary from place to place; some, like the elves, might be more about Sucellus resurection, The Amurites would celebrate Kylorin (and probably by extension their current leader), the Illians would actually be a somber day mourning Mulcarn, and so on.

Great, now I'm imagining Auric Ulvin in a Santa costume. He'd probably be giving out ice instead of coal though...
But ice is for good kids. If your bad you get an autographed picture of kylorn holding the godslayer :D

I bet the Balseraphs have several holidays. Though, I'm sure it changes from year to year on a whim depending on what Perpentach felt like celebrating.

Top Bottom