Holy Carp, Holy Crap, Holy Crap!

Party

Warlord
I am just in shock I cannot believe this! I wanted a quick and easy game I could finish in a day or two, so I started a dual size Pangaea map on Prince. I load up the game, start production of a worker in my city, then decide to risk it and pull my warrior out for some exploration.
I find Lincoln nearby, and decide to start a phony war to put him behind a little.
I move my warrior near the capital and see it is defended by a single warrior.
The combat odds are like 2 v.s. 4 but I decide, what the hell it's only a warrior.
I never actually expected this to happen...

Spoiler :

The conquest video is even sweeter when you see it on turn 16! :D

Anyone have a victory earlier then this without cheating?

HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's completely insane!!:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for your question. Nope. The earliest was in the first century A.D.

Against humans I have. One match me and an opponent switched cities at the start since complete kills were on and he bull horsehockyted a win after I stole his city. Turns out my first capital was way better positioned so I got screwed over.

Out of curiosity, how who did it say you ruled like?:groucho: ;)

Louis XIV, I think.
I just about shot myself.

:dubious: :dubious: :dubious: Only Louis XIV:dubious: :dubious: :dubious: :twitch: :twitch: I thought you get more points the earlier you finish! I thought Augustus Caeser for sure.:eek: Or at least Hammurabi.:eek: :D :D

^

Haha, well however big or small, it's cheating. Don't cheat, kids. :scan:

I think your score is affected by your in-game score as well? Since he finished on 69, his score wouldn't have been too impressive.

Eh, the earliest recorded dates in the HoF are all 3835 BC, even on diety, which is just :crazyeye:

Well I think my score was so low because I had no time to build any buildings, improvements or other cities.
I mean I won the game before I even finished building my first unit.
On the other hand I was the best in the world. :D

*whistles*

I'll have to try this myself!

Well it seems like I broke my own record, I really gotta stop playing dual size maps.....
Turn after this I won a conquest victory:

Top Bottom