• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Holy Cow! Amazon.com.UK won't ship Itens to Brazil?!?

Maybe they think we are just underdeveloped indians. What ignorance :rolleyes:.

actually, the real reason might be intellectual property rights. for example a local brazillian company brought the rights to print the CD in brazil, will it affect their business if parallel import is allow ? Or maybe there is censorship problems too and most CDs items, need to pass the censor b4 they are allow in the country.

Mostly, i think its the country's law that prevent amazon for sending in their goods. Im sure they will prefer to be able to do businesss everywhere right ?

Since the shipment fees are already taken off, i think logistic problem arent that bad actually.

Talking seriously, there is much piracy here. People don't have the money to buy official software, and these official CD's cost a lot more here compared to the US or Europe because of the differences between our currency and the dollar. That's why companies won't sell many things here.

They do not send the games and toys to Turkey. I do not know why because Turkey is also Region 2. So I have to buy games from eBay.

Top Bottom