HOT Ancient Civs

HeartOfTroy

Warlord
Welcome to version 3Gold of Ancient Civs!!!!

When you start the scenario it will tell you changes that have been made to some degree. Please give me feedback as to what you'd like or not like in the scenario.

Later

Hot

PS. Remember Version 0 is beta and early design.

PS II. Version 1 has major improvements to game play and Im feeling really pleased with how the scenario is developing.

Version 0 removed after 3 Downloads.
Version 1 removed after 4 Downloads.
Version 2 removed after 2 Downloads.
Version 3 removed after 8 Downloads.

VERSION 3Gold now posted Happy New Years.

Please give me deatil about your experiences with Ancient Civs 3Gold!!!!:egypt: :goodjob:

Attachments

• hot ancient civs v3gold.zip
    91.8 KB · Views: 342
180x180 World Map with correct starting locations. Default Conquest rules apply.

Later

HOT

PS. More to come soon!

Fixed for 31 Civs now... After 1 download

Taken down after 3 downloads

Version 1 now posted!!!!!! ENJOY!

:king: Download below

When you load the scenario it gives you info on the game. Ive been testing it and version 1 should be pretty fun. I'll update to version 2 later... when I see more tweaks.

Enjoy... I am!

Later

HOT:goodjob:

Good news!!! The Greeks made the 1st Wonder and it was the Colossus in around 2450 B.C. and thats what Ive been try to tweak towards. Now lets just hope the Egyptians follow suit with the Pyramids..hell I'd be happy with the Aztecs making them lol!

Later...Version 2 is rocking!

HOT

Its around 1350 BC and yes thats right...The Eygptians have built the Pyramids... I know the Romans were on they're ass and Germans too..lol. But on a more troubling matter the Romans built Pompii on my Ireland Island...and to boot where Dublin was going to go!!! Oh, well I can always rename or burn it to the ground when I invade. Yet..wait...Oh, no not another Roman tribume on its way...ahhh!

This is turning out very fun!

Later

HOT

PS. II Download Version 2 Im very,very pleased with it!:goodjob:

Umm, saying "it's a surprise" reeeeaaaaalllly isn't a good way to recruit downloaders.:undecide:

Good point! Im just trying to get things done before I do a hugh readme file.

Version 3 which was just posted should cause some nice wars in the Middle East..LOL!

Later

HOT

It is fun...:egypt:

I never actually updated the settlers in version3...so they don't actually cost more yet!

Sry I fogot to do that....Expect all these changes and other mistakes fixed in Version 3 Gold!

Later

HOT

Please give me some story details about your experiences with Ancient Civs 3Gold?

Thanks

Later

HOT

Conquest 180x180 World Map with starting locations. (Default Conquest rules!)

Later

HOT

PS.. This is Version 1!

Attachments

• hot world map 180x180 v1.zip
    59.4 KB · Views: 116
I have decided not to continue this project any futher due to the fact a 180x180 Map take way dam to long on turns even with my 2.4Ghz Fully loaded PIV ... So in future I will be making games on smaller faster maps...

Thanks all have fun with this scenario and enhance it if you like.

Later

HOT

Top Bottom