Hot Dogs

You can only choke on hot dogs that weren't prepared the way they should. They should contain enough oil for them to go down as a whole, even if it's a child eating them.

Originally posted by G-Man
You can only choke on hot dogs that weren't prepared the way they should. They should contain enough oil for them to go down as a whole, even if it's a child eating them.

Say what?

Warning lables are put on products because a tiny minority of people aren't smart enough not to try stupid things with the products. If you don't tell people not to stop a chain saw with their hands, then some of them will try to do so.

I know it sounds funny, but it has been proven to be a higher than usual choking risk for toddlers. It is reccommended that you cut the dog once down the center then cut the dog in to smaller pieces. (according to what my wife read)

I've never been a huge fan of hotdogs, but the families around my old home used to slice hot dogs for the kids too. But there are more important cautions to give to people rather than choking when eating a hot dog, honestly. For instance, Warning: Consuming product may lead to reduced hunger.

As for the list of dumb instructions/warnings from products, my glue stick in elementary school with instructions on the cap on how to use it. The really stupid part was they didn't tell me how to close it! I was confused for hours...

Say what?

Butter, use lots of butter. Butter the dog and butter the roll. Add ketchup. Add more butter. Butter the outside of the roll.

mmmmm butter

You know, kids who are old enough to not only be able to, but actually even bother to read warning labels are smart enough not to choke on a hot dog. Besides, who cooks the hot dogs? Certainly not the 4-year-old. Adults can be neglectant from time to time, but they tend to be smart enough to know if their children have issues with putting oversized things in their mouth.

Originally posted by gr8ful wes
I know it sounds funny, but it has been proven to be a higher than usual choking risk for toddlers. It is reccommended that you cut the dog once down the center then cut the dog in to smaller pieces. (according to what my wife read)

Geez, just feed the kids the wiener and throw the bun away and save the trouble. Bread is boring anyway.

Originally posted by Moony
Adults can be neglectant from time to time, but they tend to be smart enough to know if their children have issues with putting oversized things in their mouth.
[insert your own immature joke here] ;)

Top Bottom