• Maria (Austria)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theodora

Votes: 50 24.8%
  • Eu Zetian

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Props to the first person to cobble together a mash-up of the hot civ women. Seriously, I think I could have scored with Dido. I'm totally her type.

Hottest male leader also goes to Boudicca.

I rofl'd here.

Voted Cathy, but I'm biased since she's my nationality. Or rather I'm hers.. Definitely would put Theo, Wu and Isabel up there too though, and ofc Austria's.. um.. G-mom..

Hottest male leader also goes to Boudicca.

I agree. She puts me off completely. She could be hot too if she actually tried. I guess the point is, she don`t care- Well, we`ll see how far she gets with her diplomatic requests then when I refuse her in favour of Theodora or isabella.

none of the above. joan of arc!
burned at the stake. not get much hotter than that right? :lol:

Wu was added later at a time when others already had 7 or 8 votes. Boudicca is a mystery to me, but it seems a lot of guys around here like redheads.
Don't know about Isabella, nothing wrong with her, except i always have to think of a nun when i meet her.

I'm more a thigh guy.

Ultimately I prefer Boudicca not for the looks (Dido's beating her by far here, and it's a neck-in-neck competition with Theo and Cathy), but rather she's really the only female leader who's nice to me, even when we're both shooting for the same victory condition. She's a bit of a warmonger like Dido and Cathy, but she's not nearly as backstabby, meaning I can often declare war with her instead of against her.

Basically, I like her because she's my ally. She's not the kind of girl I'd consider pretty by any means of the word, but I'd gladly go to a pub with her.

I'm more a thigh guy.

Ultimately I prefer Boudicca not for the looks (Dido's beating her by far here, and it's a neck-in-neck competition with Theo and Cathy), but rather she's really the only female leader who's nice to me, even when we're both shooting for the same victory condition. She's a bit of a warmonger like Dido and Cathy, but she's not nearly as backstabby, meaning I can often declare war with her instead of against her.

Basically, I like her because she's my ally. She's not the kind of girl I'd consider pretty by any means of the word, but I'd gladly go to a pub with her.

Not to be rude, but the topic is Hottest Female Leader, not Best Buddy Chick or something.

Although you are right about the pub stuff, Boudicca can be a cool friend I guess.

Top Bottom