how connect space with earth after astrogation constellation? picture

tramwajg

Warlord
hey, I continued last save in transhuman era, and now I'm thinking to figure out how connect space areas with earth by trade routes? I remember in past it was possible to build solar trajectory in between, did something change? astrogation constellation is researched, but magsail worker still can't build, and cislunar worker can't enter orbit plots

Attachments

• solar route.png
    solar route.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 181
I'm rather confused why do you even have all those cavemen still alive, lol.
which cavemen?:D I sometimes leave starting tribal guardian for whole game, haha

which cavemen?:D I sometimes leave starting tribal guardian for whole game, haha
You: Score - 66k. Cities - 150.
Others: Score - 1k. Cities - 10.
So why are they all still alive, loool?
I mean, I also sometimes play without taking over the world, but in your case it's just ridiculous, lol.

I'm quite slow in wars, however entertaining to watch these ballista elephants and siege onagers attacking advanced shielding:D it's highest possible difficulty in game too, but still, AIs are doing better than they used to. There's some point when having like 150 cities, that conquering more makes quantity of micro unbearable, also I'm using alt click to add buildings to queues in every city, and later than atomic era queues become very complex due to prerequisites (such as: after conquering new city, can't queue everything in single turn, but must do it separately, like, university, research labs from various areas like biology or microbiology, etc.) I would probably keep conquering more in later ages, if managing cities on different stage of development was easier. If I only have 150 cities on earth and past atomic era not adding more, I can easily build everywhere anything new that is recently researched, by alt+click on capital city

I'm quite slow in wars, however entertaining to watch these ballista elephants and siege onagers attacking advanced shielding:D it's highest possible difficulty in game too, but still, AIs are doing better than they used to. There's some point when having like 150 cities, that conquering more makes quantity of micro unbearable, also I'm using alt click to add buildings to queues in every city, and later than atomic era queues become very complex due to prerequisites (such as: after conquering new city, can't queue everything in single turn, but must do it separately, like, university, research labs from various areas like biology or microbiology, etc.) I would probably keep conquering more in later ages, if managing cities on different stage of development was easier. If I only have 150 cities on earth and past atomic era not adding more, I can easily build everywhere anything new that is recently researched, by alt+click on capital city
Lol, I stop caring to micromanage cities after maybe a 20th city max.
But I meant killing the other primitive civs, not necessarily taking over their cities - you can just disband them, or at worst gift everything to ONE civ.
Also, you are eons ahead of them, so you definitely had several times less cities by the time you could curb stomp everyone on the map.
It's your choice, but it's kinda weird.

I've also had this issue, I had a peek at the XML and as far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be a unit that can do it, so perhaps they're not intended to ever have a connection

One of space workers should be able to go to orbit terrain and build road there, I guess text is wrong somewhere, or thing got broken at some point.

Interesting, I'm currently in late nanotech era and the inability to get strategic resources from earth feels a lot like an intentional design choice. There's that whole tree of lunar buildings you make to manufacture the resources on the moon, which would be more flat and boring if you could just build a route and get the ore/parts/microchips/whatever else from Earth. And wasn't there a decently big re-do of the post-information-era stuff a few years back? Maybe the lack of a connecting route was a deliberate decision as part of that. I could see the ability to run a route through the orbit tiles making sense if it was something you can only get post-cislunar-economy though, since to get there you have to have a lot of the lunar stuff up and running already.

In the context of a game or simulation set in the transhuman era, establishing trade routes between Earth and space areas typically involves a combination of advanced technology and strategic planning. Given that you've researched astrogation constellations but are facing issues with magsail and cislunar workers, here are a few steps you might consider:

1. Check Technology Prerequisites: Ensure that all necessary technologies for building and using magsail workers or cislunar workers are researched. Sometimes, additional or advanced technologies might be required.
  2. Review Unit Capabilities: Make sure that the units you're trying to use (magsail workers, cislunar workers) are designed for the tasks you're assigning. It's possible that these units have specific limitations or require certain conditions to operate effectively.
  3. Upgrade or Modify Units: If the game allows, consider upgrading your existing units or constructing specialized units that are capable of building solar trajectories or entering orbit plots.
  4. Consult Game Resources or Community: If you're still encountering difficulties, it might be helpful to consult the game's manual, guides, or community forums. Often, other players might have encountered similar challenges and can offer solutions or strategies.
  5. Experiment with Different Strategies: Sometimes, games in a futuristic setting require a bit of experimentation. Try different approaches or combinations of units and technologies to see what enables the establishment of trade routes.

Top Bottom