How good is China in multiplayer?

AsparustheSaiyan

Chieftain
Yesterday I made a discussion thread about Rome. Well today I want to talk about another civ I really like. China.

Now unlike Rome who were always great and got nerfed in Gathering storm, it's been quite the opposite story for China. Throughout the majority of R&F and vanilla china were considered by many a below average civ. They had potential but there was something that always stopped them from being great. Originally, it was a lack of early wonders that were either any good or worth building, or it was that the crouching tiger being terrible or the great wall being just as bad.

However, fast forward to gathering storm and there are plenty of early wonders for China to grab and in the most recent patch the great wall has been buffed to a point where it's worthwhile placing now.

With gathering storm providing mountains that divide continents china has a good chance of being able to stay safe for longer.

So what do we all think of china now then? They have had quite the journey haven't they? What do you all think of them in multiplayer.

Best thing about China is the extra charge from builders. And it's quite good. Medium civ at best. Manage to get a lot of eurekas and you can have a decent civ over time.

Best thing about China is the extra charge from builders. And it's quite good. Medium civ at best. Manage to get a lot of eurekas and you can have a decent civ over time.

Thanks man! I appreciate your feedback. I'm gonna make a post on Russia tomorrow and then I've asked about my 3 favourite civs in the game haha!

Top Bottom