How many reports are generated weekly?

Aiken_Drumn

Deity
Supporter
Another thread mentioned it was already a huge task to respond to all reports, I wondered (roughly) how many are being generated weekly?

Right now it's not too bad, but it also depends on everyone's activity, and how complicated a report is (how long do we need to discuss; e.g. we had one report which racked up nearly 30 posts from our discussion)
This week (last 7 days; very calm): 21
Week before: 33
Week before that: 32

I remember though phases like the Civ5 launch when we had 50+ per day.

Right now it's not too bad, but it also depends on everyone's activity, and how complicated a report is (how long do we need to discuss; e.g. we had one report which racked up nearly 30 posts from our discussion)
This week (last 7 days; very calm): 21
Week before: 33
Week before that: 32

I remember though phases like the Civ5 launch when we had 50+ per day.
And to think that I was a new junior mod when Civ V came out and the rest of you casually asked, "Oh, Valka, how would you like to mod in the Civ V forum as well as A&E?"

I wisely said no, thank you. :p

Yeah, I should have said "no" too :lol:.

Thanks! A never ending task I'm sure.

TBH the worst is if someone wants to discuss about something minor for pages and pages via PM (followed by discussing about something major for pages).
There are some people who go ballistic after something very small happened (normally new users who get their first warning for a minor offense), and then think we have a personal vendetta against them and that we're hunting them down for something. But man, if you don't discuss with me about this stuff, I'll have your name forgotten in a day or 2, because I really don't care about you. That you're now discussing with me will make sure that I'll remember your name. Unintentionally. As the user who annoyed me a lot. And if that happens a few times, I might even develop a vendetta against you :lol:.
The reports themselves are often fine though. Unless it's a repeat problem (thanks Ukraine and Covid threads), these do feel like a never ending task.

Top Bottom