How old (young) are you?

Which category best describes your age?

• Total voters

Jamesds

Great Scientist
Hi all,

I apologise if this has already been posted here, but I've not seen it if it has. This is just a simple poll to find how old most Civ4 players are :cool:. It is also a public poll....

Yeah this has been done many times.

The average Civ player is older than that of other games I think.

I'm 42. It's kind of scary to see myself in an age bracket ending in 50!:eek:

15 years of age (or is it 14 i can never remember in my old age)yes its 15

I'm only 12 :)
But soon I'm 13, so Civ is cool game...

:old: I am . . . mneh, mneh ...er . . . oh yes, I remember now: seventy-three.
This is the third or fourth thread on this subject, and I just love to announce my age and stake a claim to being the oldest poster.

Bushface said:
I am . . . mneh, mneh ...er . . . oh yes, I remember now: seventy-three.
This is the third or fourth thread on this subject, and I just love to announce my age and stake a claim to being the oldest poster.

Wow - amazing, 73 years and playing Civ!! I thought there would be more players of my age (17)...but it seems that most of you are a little older...

The average Civ player is older than that of other games I think.

and the average CFC reader/poster isn't necessarily the average civ player ;)

someone asked my great-aunt at her birthday party (about 10 years ago or so) how old she was. she replied "one should never ask a lady her age." she was over 80 at the time, i find that so cute! *giggle*

Games are getting higher and higher average ages.
I remember the early days of Star Wars Galaxies...
Swear the average age was 35.

Then the patch came and the average age is "Duhh I like Star Wars. :D im gonna meet captain KIRK! YAYZ!"

And I'm the same age as my nose but older than my teeth.
Oh such a cheesy refference, possibly giving away my nationality.

I love the funky syntax. What's your Age? Vote Now. I just WISH I could vote on how old I wanted to be. It's just not that easy, dangit!

I tried that once.
Gave up after Florida kept me stuck between 22 and 68 for months. Probably still some hard feelings on both sides.

That and when it comes to age, I believe I'm a communist. When I age, I think everyone else should age too.

Top Bottom