How powerful are the "exploits"?

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 9.31.18 AM.png

continue to do Double war. Orebro flips rapidly, and it does not flip to Sweden, it tends to flip to UK. I haven't found any of the UK cities yet however.
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 9.31.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 10.19.36 AM.png

Okay, o kay. The one who eliminated France is not me.

Gilga's city is of 31 base strength, which indicates he has Pikeman. With such few Horsemen, sure I cannot counter Pikeman, maybe I can get Lyon, but definitely not his other cities.

However, as I banned trading, I cannot make peace with Ai, as peace deal is a type of trade deal. The only way allowed to make peace is through elimination, which may be difficult towards Gilga.

So the best is not to start the war at all.

Denounce him, anyway.

Last edited:
Do you think Scythia with double horsemen makes this a lot easier? This civ is auto banned in mp games. The AI reacts like new players trying the game in mp for their first times as well.

Kinda pathetic. But you are a good player. Your skills dumb down the game a lot, at least in sp and noob mp lobby games.

Do you think Scythia with double horsemen makes this a lot easier? This civ is auto banned in mp games. The AI reacts like new players trying the game in mp for their first times as well.

Kinda pathetic. But you are a good player. Your skills dumb down the game a lot, at least in sp and noob mp lobby games.

I think it is a great Civ with fast chopping and black marketeer Magnus, however under the "no chopping no pillaging no trading" rule it is just slightly above average. It is a randomized map with a randomized Civ and I don't want to specifically separate any Civ out.

If I randomized any other Civ you'll say just the same thing I guess, only replace "Scythia" with another name I guess. As I'll always try to make full use of those Civ-specific abilities.

Anyway you can try yourself given the starting file posted in #0.

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 10.24.07 AM.png

Carthage captured a city-state, as the Civ who represents justice, Scythia must eliminate them.

Exploration finished and Scythian become a Merchant Republic on Turn 100.

Top Bottom