How should we celebrate our victory?

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
I was thinking...should we do anything special on our last turn before victory? Here are some ideas:

-Throw the entertainment slider to 100%
-Invade Greece and/or Aztecs
-Nuke Berlin (or another national capital of our choosing)
-Give America techs so that they go from the most backward nation to on a technological par with us (except the Laser, as a safeguard in case they trade with Germany)
-Give away all of our gold
-Turn all of our citizens into taxmen
-Sit around eating peanuts until our spacecraft is built (i.e. do nothing special)

Originally posted by Bootstoots
-Nuke Berlin (or another national capital of our choosing)
Now that's funny! See ya suckers! We are outta here! :nuke:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

btw, I'm not endorsing this, just finding it quite amusing.

I say nuke 'em, give cash and tech to the Americans, and send up the entertainment slider.

I didn't think my "Nuke them?" Poll would see the daylight again.

I think we should do 1 positive and 1 negative thing; give all we have (perhaps even cities) to a civ of our choice.
And the positive is: build 1 ICBM and fire it at our biggest bullies. In case we'd do this, who should we fire at ? And who do we give all our gold, tech (except Laser), recources, excess luxes and perhaps some cities to ?

I think fire at Germany; they signed several nations in MA's against us and irritated us for the last time in sneaking SETI from us.
Donate to Persia; the only civ we haven't had a war with.

I say just Nuke Berlin and watch the fire works :evil: :groucho:

Maybe I am being dense here, but is this all in aid of increasing our in-game score? Or is it just to have a bit of fun before blast-off? I am not a fan of nuking anybody.

As for score, I suppose it really doesn't matter much; we aren't trying to set any records.

Nah, lets watch the fre works (I wont care since Ill be busy :mischief: )

We have no ICBM's and one tactical nuke that could be loaded on to our nuclear subs. We are building an ICBM in Tyvek that will be done in 3 turns and we can crank out a few more with rushes. But I'd rather not cause a global nuclear catastrophe, just nuke a capital or two to disrupt trade and cause general mayhem in nations that have caused trouble for us.

Whoa people, I hope you're saying we'll answer the "play a couple more turns" button and then do these fun things... If not, remember what the play sequence is -- AI's get a turn to retaliate before we launch the SS...

Originally posted by DaveShack
Whoa people, I hope you're saying we'll answer the "play a couple more turns" button and then do these fun things... If not, remember what the play sequence is -- AI's get a turn to retaliate before we launch the SS...
Does it matter if they retaliate, once we have our last spaceship part with all shields needed for completion? :nuke: :D

But I may not actually launch the nuke...it'll probably depend on the mood in the chat at the time.

BTW, Germany doesn't (at the moment) have any ICBM's, though it does have a Tactical Nuke plus nuclear subs.

TECH GIFTS TO ALEX :D

Originally posted by Inter32
TECH GIFTS TO ALEX :D

What can we give him?

I say let's party hardy. Crank the lux's up to 100% two turns before launch (if we can afford it) and go out rockin'.

Top Bottom