how to ping in civ 5

lynxxyarly

Warlord
I tried searching for this and I am coming up blank.

But seriously, how do you ping for mulitplayer games in civ 5? Seems like such a crucial feature not just not include. Is it possible to ping and I'm just not getting the hotkey right?

Shamelessly bumping because its driving me crazy that o can't figure out how to ping!

You can't ping other players until you've researched the radar technology :D

thanks for the replies. Seems really silly that you can't ping your partner in a 2v2 game.

I can't even imagine the reasoning behind not including such a simple, yet effective and useful tool of communication

The no-ping has been such an issue from day one. You have to type to your teammate "over there next to the mountain below the oasis a little to the right" and by then the whole situation is stupid. I honestly am surprised they didn't fix this in the first few patches, there must be some kind of big coding error they have to overcome...

thanks for the replies. Seems really silly that you can't ping your partner in a 2v2 game.

I can't even imagine the reasoning behind not including such a simple, yet effective and useful tool of communication

Hey, they did not even include a clock...with a view at this, it's already a supprise that some functions are at all in.

Top Bottom