USA
Mexico
Canada

South America:

Brazil
Colombia
Inca

I almost always play the Turks :)

It would be much cooler to play with 43 or even 62 civs though...too bad for the lack of city states and world congress :(

Hey guyz :)

I was playing CPP with YnAEMP and was wondering how to setup realistic starting locations for civs. I would appreciate to start in thew Orient when I play the Ottomans. Or on the japanese Isle when plaing Japan.
Did I do something wrong, or is there a workaround I missed?

Game Setup was like:
Custom Game -> Giant Earth Map -> Advanced Setup !?

Is the "TSL Option for CS" in the setup only for City States?

Great Mod and great map with best resources ever! Loving it! :):crazyeye:

edit:
I was always playing a lua Earth map wiith true startinbg locations, but this map is fix with its resources I guess :(

Play The World Extended BNW v1_1.lua

You are right with choosing Mods -> Custom Game -> Yet not Another Earth Map Pack, but there are two settings for TSL. One for CS and one for Civs. Most times only City States use TSL, while Civa use Random. You have to change that.

I think the second TSL option is only added if one uses the V24 (or V23) YNAEMP patch (see my signature).

No worries. Just note, that I've some people has reported issues with one of the latest versions of the CP and ynaemp, where the game CTD'd upon loading up a game. I think it should be fixed in the newest CP version, but not sure.

No worries. Just note, that I've some people has reported issues with one of the latest versions of the CP and ynaemp, where the game CTD'd upon loading up a game. I think it should be fixed in the newest CP version, but not sure.

It works. I played few games on giant earth map and the latest version without any issues. One thing that doesn't "work" is the monopoly part. There are just so many copies of all luxuries usually spread out that getting corporations is pretty much impossible.

I updated my first post of this thread. By changing one line in a lua file, it should be working for all users of Vox Populi. I posted this information already in the YnAEMP thread.

I updated my first post of this thread. By changing one line in a lua file, it should be working for all users of Vox Populi. I posted this information already in the YnAEMP thread.

Worked fine w/o changing LUa file. what does that do? allow monopolies perhaps?

Clean install of Vox 9/12, downloaded YNAE v24 into Mods folder. Only other live Mod was Infoaddict.

Selected the YNAE Mod, got to the large setup screen, didn't add or touch anything, just started a game.

CTD.

Repeated process without Infoaddict.

CTD.

What have I missed here if someone could tell me please?

Clean install of Vox 9/12, downloaded YNAE v24 into Mods folder. Only other live Mod was Infoaddict.

Selected the YNAE Mod, got to the large setup screen, didn't add or touch anything, just started a game.

CTD.

Repeated process without Infoaddict.

CTD.

What have I missed here if someone could tell me please?

You should uncheck "Add major desposite of ressources" or "Use true geographic placement", not sure wich one is check by default
Doing so should resolve the CTD on launch

Top Bottom