Huge Europe BTS Map-CivGold3

davbenbak

Lackey
Here is a huge map of Europe for BTS. Map contains only Europe, no Middle East but some of North Africa. Playable Civ's at this point are England, Netherlands, France, Russia, Spain, Portugal, Ottoman, Prussia, Austria, Sweden, Italy(Rome), Poland, Celts(in Ireland).

Please let me know if more civs need to be added to improve play balance as well as resources and starting positions. All feedback welcome. My previous attempts at posting screen shots have been unsucessful so anyone wishing to do so would be helpful.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/32481/DavEuropeGold.rar

Thanks! This is a nice add-on. I will try it out when I'm done modding, although that is taking all my time right now.

63 views at this point and no feed back! I have been making some changes due to my own play testing. I add Ukraine with their capital in Kiev in an attempt to balance Austria and Russia but they seem to quickly become a vassal. I'm thinking of adding the Vikings as Sweden becomes huge in land mass but seems to stay low in point score. I would hate to see what a good human player could do with them. Also still on the fence about switching the Celts to the Irish. Forum feed back would help.

Sorry, I spend so much time play testing and adjusting that I tend to rush when it comes to posting. Playable civs are:Ireland, England, Viking, Sweden, Russia, Lithuanina, Poland, Germany/Prussia, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Magreb, Rome/Italy, Austria, Hungary/Magyar, Ukraine, and Ottoman empires. My past attempts at posting screen shots have all failed or I would post one.

The map looks good and I love the additions of Poland, Austria Sweden etc. I have noticed that the colors are different. The English are red with yellow rather than white, and the sedish flag is yellow on gold rather than gold crowns on Blue.

Only nitpicky I know, but not "traditional"

Top Bottom