• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Huge map. 18 players. sign up

Kostanos

Chieftain
Hi, I recently created a PitBoss Game. It is a huge map with 24 hours limitation.
who want to join.
It is direct IP game

URL: kostanos.no-ip.info
pass: civ21lz

Players:
Me: Russian
MoensDVL: Chine
Levi: England

I just joined and played my turn. I am playing Chinese.

This game is marathon speed... are you sure you want this game to take so long??

And how can I change password for my civ? There is no password field in 'Your details' section.

I just joined and played my turn. I am playing Chinese.

This game is marathon speed... are you sure you want this game to take so long??

And how can I change password for my civ? There is no password field in 'Your details' section.

I think you can set the password when you connect to the game.

No, I haven't set the password when I first connected. Is there any way to set it now? There is no password for my civ at the moment and anyone can play it.

Kostanos, are you sure you don't want to re-roll this game and make it faster - normal or at least epic speed? Marathon... it will take ages.

I have taken Japan I think.

It is best that this is a test game so that those who are interested can check in and see if the connection to you works.

Have you heard of www.civstats.com? This is a great site to put Pitboss games in so that people can resigeter their civ and get emails from that site when the turn ticks over.

May be we should wait and see if there are more people willing to start new pitboss game. I am sure we can involve more players here.

We have 4 players now for this game:
Kostanos
Levi
classical_hero
Moens

I think we can make it at least 5 player game, may be more. I am fine with most settings, however I'd like this game to be of normal speed.

My suggested
Settings:
Map: Balanced or Continents or Pangaea
Size: Standard or Large (depending on the number of players)
Climate: Temperate
Sea level: Medium or Low
Era: Ancient
Difficulty: Noble
Speed: Normal

Options:
All OFF (default)

Victories:
All ON (default)

I have successfully connected and played a turn, so no problems connecting to your game at least for me.

May be we should wait and see if there are more people willing to start new pitboss game. I am sure we can involve more players here.

We have 4 players now for this game:
Kostanos
Levi
classical_hero
Moens

I think we can make it at least 5 player game, may be more. I am fine with most settings, however I'd like this game to be of normal speed.

My suggested
Settings:
Map: Balanced or Continents or Pangaea
Size: Standard or Large (depending on the number of players)
Climate: Temperate
Sea level: Medium or Low
Era: Ancient
Difficulty: Noble
Speed: Normal

Options:
All OFF (default)

Victories:
All ON (default)

I have successfully connected and played a turn, so no problems connecting to your game at least for me.

Perfect, let me know when I should create a new game.
Maybe I should set 23h timeout?

Hercules, could you connect to existing game, to see if you have any trouble with connection?

Important point, I agree. please clarify.
As mentioned by Kostanos earlier this is vanilla CIV4 PitBoss Ver. 1.74 game.

All new players, please connect to existing test game to ensure that you don't have connection or other problems, then confirm that you are ok and ready to play here.

Players so far:

Kostanos
classical_hero
Moens
Levi

classical_hero, will you play this game?

whiplash_CDC, are you Levi who is playing England in existing test game?

I'm Levi.. the name switches from Levgree to Levi for some reason, Levi is my OS's user name.

Top Bottom