• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Huge map. 18 players. sign up

As mentioned by Kostanos earlier this is vanilla CIV4 PitBoss Ver. 1.74 game.

All new players, please connect to existing test game to ensure that you don't have connection or other problems, then confirm that you are ok and ready to play here.

Players so far:

Kostanos
classical_hero
Moens
Levi

classical_hero, will you play this game?

whiplash_CDC, are you Levi who is playing England in existing test game?

So, when I should create the new game?

First of all we should understand what has happened to our test game??

I have some warnings in log file:
Player 5 has different versions of some game files...
Player 9 ...
Player 6 ...
etc..

But I see some players can connect to the server:
classical_hero
levi
moens
jukentstapas

Could you confirm that you can connect well to the game?

No, I still cannot connect to this game. I get 'connection to host timed out' messages.
I don't know nothing about versions. Just let me the file, I will install and run it on my PC. I never turn of it, so we can play long time, I hope.
BTS is latest expansion pack for civ4. I don't have it, so I can play only vanilla v1.74 game - that is what we are trying to set up now.

No, I still cannot connect to this game. I get 'connection to host timed out' messages.

BTS is latest expansion pack for civ4. I don't have it, so I can play only vanilla v1.74 game - that is what we are trying to set up now.

I restarted the server. can you try again? I will check the log.

Yea, now it's ok, I've connected and played my turn. What was wrong with server then?
Anyway, keep it running for a couple of days and lets see how it goes. More people might join and if everything goes well we can start normal game soon.

Yea, now it's ok, I've connected and played my turn. What was wrong with server then?
Anyway, keep it running for a couple of days and lets see how it goes. More people might join and if everything goes well we can start normal game soon.

strange, I don't changed nothing. and my internet connection is fine.. I don't know what happened...

I can connect.. I might be interested in playing if this have not started before 5th of july.. However i would be much more interested in joining a BTS game and i think you would be able to get much more players if you got bts... Also i would strongly suggest you use options such as no tech trading / no barbs / no huts(the two later doesn't matter that much though) as they make the game much more fair.. I guess i can go with mali if this is going to be a vanilla game and it doesn't start before the 5th(if it starts before obviously count me out...). Oh and i could connect just fine..

I would have been interested if this was going to be BTS. If it is restarted as such I will play Holy Roman Empire :lol:.

Top Bottom