Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hi all,

Joaonunes, my mod should be compatible with Whoward's "Pick'N'Mix" mods (I used some "Pick'N'Mix" mods myself some time ago.).
If you encounter some problems just tell me and I will see what I can change for compatibility.

Ok, thanks :D

I cutted your quote to minimize space in my post, it's a habit I have from other forums to prevent huge posts with "unnecessary" information.

EDIT: Most of the Pick'N'Mix mods require the DLL mod first, but it only supports a lower version of Civ V... Guess I'll stick around only your mod :p

Hello Dadaloglu,

so far there was no save game bug in the Industrial Mod.

In the Complete Edition it's still there :(

Will the update be save compatible Hulfgar? Gonne start a game (epic speed and huge map) so I wanne know I should wait a few days more or not.

Can you already give us the changes and adds from the new version?

Thanks!

Hello Grimreaper2000,

the next version for the Complete Edition will not be save game compatible because of the new units that I plan to add :

Changes :

Done :

Bug correction, to bring the loading time back to normal.

Early Jets require only 1 Kerosene
Battleships range back to 2 (1 was a bug) and maintenance cost back to vanilla settings.

Removed the ability to choose the Naval Penalty promotion

New National Wonder : National Broadcasting Corporation. Adds 1 Happiness per City and a lower the cost for Policies. Requires a Broadcoast Tower in all cities.
Idea for this building : DJGspinNhitz

New National Wonder : Smithsonian Institution. Adds 5 Happiness and 15% Culture. Requires a Museum in all cities. Can host 3 Artifact

New National Wonder : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (called Institut Pasteur for the french gamers) :
15% of Food is carried over after a new Citizen is born, and adds 5 Happiness. Requires a Medical Lab in all cities. Idea for this building : DJGspinNhitz

New National Wonder : Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1 extra Delegate at the World Congress, 1 extra Trade Route and 1 extra Spy. Must be build in the Capital.

New National Wonder : Interior Ministry
+1 Happiness from each Police Station, Courthouse and Constabulary. Requires a Police Station in all cities. Must be build in the Capital.

New Building : Smokehouse : +1 Food and +1 Food for each Deer, Horse, Sheep, Cow Fish or Whale resource.

Disabled techs are now hidden in the Tech Tree
Range for Railroad Artillery increased to 4.
Atomic Bomb range boosted to 15 (was 10)
Changes in the Kamikazes units : they can be build with normal production and require kerosene.
WW2 Infantry (and it's UUs) will no longer upgrade to Mechanized Infantry but to Motorized Infantry.

New unit : Marine Infantry, can be loaded on Light Cruiser and Cruiser.

Saab Draken skin as jet fighter for Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Austria. Original Civ4 unit : theCoyote, conversion by Wolfdog.

Nuclear Fission requires Supersonic Flight
Renamed the Modern Age in Mass Production Era

Deer, Bananas, Fish and Whales will provide 1 Gold.
Maintenance Cost for some Buildings lowered
Temple, Monastery, Opera, Theater, Colosseum, Museum and Library will provide a better Culture boost

Corrections of the upgrade path for the Korean Hwacha (will upgrade as Bombard instead of Cannon)
Corrections of the Timber prereqs for the Catapult, Ballista, Trebuchet and Korean Hwacha
The Bombard requires now 1 Iron, the Cannon 1 Horse.

National Guard strengh and cost lowered (Combat 40, Ranged Combat 20, Cost 350, was 50,30,375)
Flavor for National Guard lowered
National Guard limited to 6 per Civ.

Flavor for the AA Gun limited to the Anti Air.
The AA Gun will require 1 Diesel.

New Unit : Marine Regiment : precursor of the Marine, can be loaded on Light Cruisers and Cruisers.
New Unit : Navy Jet Fighter
New Unit : Navy Jet Fighter-Bomber

Options to disable the X-Com Squad and Giant Death Robots and change the maximum range between cities. Look in the file ModOptions.txt for more details

The Oil Refinery will consume 4 Oil and provide 6 Kerosene and 6 Diesel
The Synthetic Petrol Plant will consume 6 Coal and provide 6 Kerosene and 6 Diesel
The Bio-refinery will provide 4 Oil

Removed the ability for the Artillery to be upgraded as Airborne Howitzer.

Added some ethnic units from Patum333 for the Iroquois

Planned :
Assault Amphibious Vehicle as Marine Upgrade
Amphibious Assault Ships to carry land units over sea.

Hulfgars Modpack Complete Edition for BNW version 7

Early Jets require only 1 Kerosene
Battleships range back to 2 (1 was a bug), maintenance of the Battleship back to vanilla settings.
Missile Cruiser range down to 2 (was 3)

Removed the ability to choose the Naval Penalty promotion

Bug correction, this will bring the loading time back to normal.

** New National Wonder : National Broadcasting Corporation. Adds 1 Happiness per City and a lower the cost for Policies. Requires a Broadcoast Tower in all cities.
** New National Wonder : Smithsonian Institution. Adds 5 Happiness and 15% Culture. Requires a Museum in all cities. Can host 3 Artifact
** New National Wonder : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (called Institut Pasteur for the french gamers) :
15% of Food is carried over after a new Citizen is born, and adds 5 Happiness. Requires a Medical Lab in all cities.
** New National Wonder : Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1 extra Delegate at the World Congress, 1 extra Trade Route and 1 extra Spy. Must be build in the Capital.
** New National Wonder : Interior Ministry
+1 Happiness from each Police Station, Courthouse and Constabulary. Requires a Police Station in all cities. Must be build in the Capital.

** New Building : Smokehouse : +1 Food and +1 Food for each Deer, Horse, Sheep, Cow Fish or Whale resource.

Disabled techs are now hidden in the Tech Tree
Range for Railroad Artillery increased to 4.
Atomic Bomb range boosted to 15 (was 10)
Changes in the Kamikazes units : they can be build with normal production and require kerosene.
WW2 Infantry (and it's UUs) will no longer upgrade to Mechanized Infantry but to Motorized Infantry.

** New unit : Marine Infantry, can be loaded on Light Cruiser and Cruiser.
** New unit : Amphibious Assault Vehicule : upgrade for the Marines, more firepower (requested by DJGspinNhitz).
Skins : Marine from Lonegamer and vanilla IFV
** New Unit : Amphibious Assault Ship (requested by DJGspinNhitz, based on Redox's amphibious mod).
A carrier that can carry, helicopters, marines, machine guns, airborne howitzer, settlers and great generals.
Amphibious Assault Ship skin from TheCoyote, conversion by Wolfdog.
** New Unit : Navy Jet Fighter
** New Unit : Navy Jet Fighter-Bomber

** New Skins :
Saab Draken skin as jet fighter for Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Austria. Original Civ4 unit : theCoyote, conversion by Wolfdog.
Kirov skin for "east block" Missile Cruisers, Civ 4 conversion by Wolfdog
Added some ethnic units from Patum333 for the Iroquois

Nuclear Fission requires Supersonic Flight
Renamed the Modern Age in Mass Production Era

Deer, Bananas, Fish and Whales will provide 1 Gold.
Maintenance Cost for some Buildings lowered
Temple, Monastery, Opera, Theater, Colosseum, Museum and Library will provide a better Culture boost

Corrections of the upgrade path for the Korean Hwacha (will upgrade as Bombard instead of Cannon)
Corrections of the Timber prereqs for the Catapult, Ballista, Trebuchet and Korean Hwacha
The Bombard requires now 1 Iron, the Cannon 1 Horse.

National Guard strengh and cost lowered (Combat 40, Ranged Combat 20, Cost 350, was 50,30,375)
Flavor for National Guard loweredand National Guard limited to 6 per Civ.

Flavor for the AA Gun limited to the Anti Air.
The AA Gun will require 1 Diesel.

Options to disable the X-Com Squad and Giant Death Robots and change the maximum range between cities. Look in the file ModOptions.txt for more details

The Oil Refinery will consume 4 Oil and provide 6 Kerosene and 6 Diesel
The Synthetic Petrol Plant will consume 6 Coal and provide 6 Kerosene and 6 Diesel
The Bio-refinery will provide 4 Oil

Removed the ability for the Artillery to be upgraded as Airborne Howitzer.

Important notes :

This is a beta, the save game bug appeared again in 1 out of 4 test :(
It will not be compatible with previous save games.

Only the early marines can be loaded on light cruisers and cruisers, regular marines can be loaded on amphibious assault ships (AAS).

Feedback on AI use of the AAS is welcome.

I wish you all a nice week end !

about the savegame bug :

when you start a game save immediately and check the savegame : if it's something like 12ko in size then it is bugged. Restart the computer before trying a new game.

This will at least spare you the frustration of playing hours just to find out that the savegame are corrupted.

about the savegame bug :

when you start a game save immediately and check the savegame : if it's something like 12ko in size then it is bugged. Restart the computer before trying a new game.

This will at least spare you the frustration of playing hours just to find out that the savegame are corrupted.

Great.

Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the update Hulfgar!
To disable those fantasy units (Giant Geath Robot and X-COM squad) should I delete all this? (below)

<!--<Units> <Update> <Set Cost="-1" FaithCost="-1" PrereqTech="TECH_DISABLE"/> <Where Class="UNITCLASS_MECH"/> </Update> <Update> <Set Cost="-1" FaithCost="-1" PrereqTech="TECH_DISABLE"/> <Where Class="UNITCLASS_XCOM_SQUAD"/> </Update> </Units>-->

Thanks in advance!!

Hello Grimreaper2000

delete only <!-- and -->

the code should then look like this :

Code:
<Units>
		<Update>
			<Set Cost="-1" FaithCost="-1" PrereqTech="TECH_DISABLE"/>
			<Where Class="UNITCLASS_MECH"/>
		</Update>
		<Update>
			<Set Cost="-1" FaithCost="-1" PrereqTech="TECH_DISABLE"/>
			<Where Class="UNITCLASS_XCOM_SQUAD"/>
		</Update>
	</Units>

By the way I've tried my mod with bc1's Enhanced User Interface and it's working fine.

Bc1's mod is a great addition to the UI, to use it with my mod disable the folder AttilaResourcesTooltip in ...\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Build\Hulfgars Modpack Complete Edition for BNW 7\Merged Mods\AttilaResourcesTooltip

Ah ok, now I understand how to do it.
Disabling the X-Com Squad and Robot works fine now.

Another question: how do you disable the folder Attilaresources Tooltip? Do you mean "delete"?

Hello Hulfgar, did you ever get a chance to look into the city defense being so high end-game?
Also the units are so small, is there any way we can get larger units in the future?

hey hulfgar, I'm still getting the bug where i cannot scroll through the tech tree with Complete edition v 7. did you ever find a solution to that?

Top Bottom