Humankind Strange / funny screenshots

oopsies of modding again, here is what may happen when you
  1. override the default starting positions coordinates because your custom map can't handle more than 10 positions
  2. add an option to spawn an outpost on start positions
  3. forget to check if the game you've started use the custom map mentioned in (1)
Spoiler that concept is maybe a bit too advanced for our current techs... :
upload_2021-10-18_22-28-42.png

oopsies of modding again, here is what may happen when you
  1. override the default starting positions coordinates because your custom map can't handle more than 10 positions
  2. add an option to spawn an outpost on start positions
  3. forget to check if the game you've started use the custom map mentioned in (1)
Spoiler that concept is maybe a bit too advanced for our current techs... :

Newt culture? Interesting twist! Will they be warlike?
Anyway, keep doin’ what you’re doin’! :)

My commitment to Democratic Republic is twofold! If necessary, I would enact it even thrice, if offered the option. Anybody knows if this is possible? :)

So some self-educated inventor-tinkerers tinkering in the Workshop tinker out more than twice the amount of science as the best efforts of the Supercomputer Lab can produce. And the latter is the same amount as the Alchemists' endeavours. Alchemists, at least, turn lead into gold as a side business, which is considerable added value. But what is the excuse of the Supercomputer lab guys? I knew they mostly play computer games there, having allocated probably less than 0.1% of the CPU power to recycling the contents of the old scientific papers...

2 tile region? A future Monaco?? City states culture pack DLC incoming??? OMG!
:lol:

Oh yes I had something like that! It was four or five tiles wide of water, 1 thin, and one title in the territory was a forest island. The AI claimed it but I would have grabbed it for the heck of it if it wasn't an ally!

Time to build some... Unholy Sites I guess?

In our Alternate History lesson, today's we'll talk about the old City of Veracruz, what can you tell me ?
upload_2022-3-24_13-9-21.png

How does it come about that your normal houses look so diverse (and old) when you are in the last age? Is that a mod?

yes, the "Historical District" option of the True Culture Location mod (and also the one in my sig)

The vertical harmony between the minarets and chimneys was unexpected but also not unpleasant to look at :)

It was such a nice sight in the Industrial times, with Botteghe di Artisti atop the hill, as a focal point, and with a view to the Victoria Falls:

But then contemporary urban developers came and ruined everything with their eyesores:

I don't really know where to post this, but who's she? She came up in the two of my latest games, where I've picked Random AI. I have not downloaded anything of the sort from games2gether for sure. No traits, but in the first game she did exceptionally well and was the leader, in the second one not so much though.

I don't really know where to post this, but who's she? She came up in the two of my latest games, where I've picked Random AI. I have not downloaded anything of the sort from games2gether for sure. No traits, but in the first game she did exceptionally well and was the leader, in the second one not so much though.

I seem to remember seeing something like this on YouTube, but off the top of my head I am not sure what is going on there :dunno:

Well in my list of AI Personas (when picking non-random AI personas as competitors), there is Dev Default Persona one and two, seemingly identical. Wasn't aware they became triplets.

Top Bottom