Husky-01

1550 AD: Declared war on the Mongols. The Mongols took the airbase with the three bombers.

1555 AD: Lost Almarikh to Egypt, but captured it again. Moved a bomber to Alcorcon. Captured Hovd. Captured Elephantine. Lost Alcorcon to the Mongols, who burned it to the ground.

1560 AD: Discovered Atomic Theory, next Electronics. Captured Karakorum. Lost three artillery.

1565 AD: Captured Kazan. Lost three artillery.

1570 AD: Just some movement.

1575 AD: Moved a bomber to Almarikh. Lost twenty one artillery.

1580 AD: Captured Ulaanbattar.

1585 AD: New Army in Seville. Captured Tabriz.

1590 AD: Entered the modern age. Discovered Electronics, next Rocketry. Captured Hieraconpolis. No more Egypt.

Attachments

• Chukchi_Husky_1590_AD.SAV
    242.4 KB · Views: 38
Weewho! Nice going Chukchi the magnificient! Happy birthday kid! :dance:
Congrats everyone who helped us win this one. 1590 is a nice finish date.

Maybe everyone who played or lurked could add a few things that they learned during the game.

great job, Chukchi ! :dance: :banana: :woohoo:
also, thanks to Whomp and everyone for letting me play as lurker, all thats missing is one of Birdjaguar's poem's to celebrate. :D

I learned that its possible to take over the world even with such a small island as a starting position. :hammer:

Frog Legs said:
also, thanks to Whomp and everyone for letting me play as lurker
You got it pal.
Frogman said:
I learned that its possible to take over the world even with such a small island as a starting position
Not bad, huh? It took some work and thought on how to get out of that position.

vmxa said:
AT and Electronics? Didn't those come with the ToE, what happen to that?
Birdjag took two other techs but it's good you pointed that out since it's important for people to realize the benefit of AT and electronics. They are expensive techs and electronics leads to Hoovers (in some games you can have another city prebuild) which can be very powerful if you have river cities in your core. :D

Frog Daddy said:
all thats missing is one of Birdjaguar's poem's to celebrate.
So true, so true.

Chukchi what do you think? We did ok, huh?

Chukchi Husky said:
It's the first time I ever won.
Nice. What did you think of the movie at the end? Pretty cool, huh?

Chukchi Husky said:
There was a movie?
Not really a movie but a replay from the beginning of the game. If didn't see it you can load the save from the turn before 1585 AD(from your autosave file) and watch it again.

Thanks for joining in Punkbass!

Too late for a poem tonight, but stay tuned.

lurker's comment: WOW! I just finished reading the entire thread. Lots of great stuff guys. All those tips. Congratulations on the win CH. And thank you Whomp and Vmxa for explaining in great detail all those nifty little tricks. Now I can't wait to jump up to try my hand at emperor level.
Now I know what to do with all those corrupted cities and still turn a profit to the empire.

For Chukchi Husky and our team:

With a winning smile on all our lips
And a victory dance in our hips
Team Husky 01 has played as Spain
And o'er all the world they now do reign

Chukchi, Punkbass, Mirc and Whomp,
Ansar, vmxa as Isabel did stomp
Those who stood in their way
Till all the nations were in their sway

But most of all, we had the fun
Of playing civ as if we're one;
Great play with interludes of sharing,
Players, lurkers, thoughtful, caring.

Thanks guys! :hatsoff:

JJJSpider said:
lurker's comment: WOW! I just finished reading the entire thread. Lots of great stuff guys. All those tips. Congratulations on the win CH. And thank you Whomp and Vmxa for explaining in great detail all those nifty little tricks. Now I can't wait to jump up to try my hand at emperor level.
Now I know what to do with all those corrupted cities and still turn a profit to the empire.
Welcome JJJ to CFC. New faces are always great to see.

Birdjaguar said:
For Chukchi Husky and our team:

With a winning smile on all our lips
And a victory dance in our hips
Team Husky 01 has played as Spain
And o'er all the world they now do reign

Chukchi, Punkbass, Mirc and Whomp,
Ansar, vmxa as Isabel did stomp
Those who stood in their way
Till all the nations were in their sway

But most of all, we had the fun
Of playing civ as if we're one;
Great play with interludes of sharing,
Players, lurkers, thoughtful, caring.

Thanks guys! :hatsoff:
Great poem!!! :clap: It's the first time I appear in a poem!
And I hope you maybe feel a little better now, Chukchi, after winning this! Now let's see if we can win this SG, from my forum, Chukchi Husky!

BTW, Chukchi, do you have modded graphics? I see a little wolf at the top of the screenshots (or is it a squirrel?).

Top Bottom