I challenge all of you...in abc order

mike

Chieftain
I challenge all of you...in abc order.
Im going to start with the last place (not knowing how good I am yet) and beat (possibly) every one of you till Im #1!

just wondering, do i need to challenge people individually? because no one has replied so i will start with mindfields, are you ready to die?!

Yes any time you feel like stretching your muscles (besides the mouth ones) I'll accept your challenge also...My icq is 84324908

------------------
I may go to school or rot in prison either way it's my descion-Manowar

I accept both challenges, but I have a problem. Im at my moms at the beach on vacation and the comp at my house doesnt have online service currently. Ive tried juno, aol, bluelight and netzero and everytime it connects it disconnects and retries. Ive tried reinstalling the dialup network the modem, had both looked over and they check out aok, I even used a multi meter on the phone lines and there good too. Unfortenutly I live in bfe so the hicks here dont have comps, If any of you have ideas or help Im gonna go to the library in town to check replies in a few weeks. This sucks. I had 200 emails in the last 2 weeks its been so long. Any help would be much appreciated, then Ill see you on the killing field.

Mike

Yes Mike I do have a very good suggestion. Get the hell out of there before you start acting like the locals...My dads from the deep south and I never go there even for a visit....can you imagine a place where there is no civ2....I know it makes me shudder also.

------------------
I may go to school or rot in prison either way it's my descion-Manowar

Im back online now. Dankmaster - if youre going to talk about the "hicks" of the south the jokes and humor section is more appropriete thread. My icq is 97384149.

Top Bottom