I have decided to return

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
After this afternoon's little Fiasco of me leaving the MSDG because Oct did not picked me for VP. I had decided to leave the MSDG. After a few hours (About 9 hours since I posted my last message in the MSDG) and Playing my SG turn, I finaly had some second thoughts and began to rethink what I have done. I have acted foolish and just uped n Jumped and left the MSDG.

Now I have decided to return to the MSDG. I wish to return to my post as Team Captian, Minister of Defesne, and Chatroom/Owner of the #demogame_cfc_msdg.

CG, I'm glad you decided to come back. We should all welcome your return with open arms. Also, you should be able to return to your positions, as you have never officially resigned. I sincerely hope that this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

I see no problem with you resuming your current positions and coming back. Even more so since you never really left. I'm glad you came around.

Me too. I want you VP

Good that you're back!:)

Even with you coming back, there's still too few of us here, so don't leave!

I have decided to return - Again

After discovering that I am going to lose the Military Election to DZ (Grumble). I have only left the MSDG for a while. (Possibly only about 30 min at least). Then I began to regret my desision and return back to the MSDG.
And Also to top it off. I have also decieded to return to the MSDG after a long inactive partisipation. Now that I am back, I will and I am going to make a 100% effort to be as active in this MSDG so that I can earn the high possition again :).

Originally posted by croxis
No one will vote for you if you keep leaving.

Yes they will. Plus I already made a promise not to leave or go idle anymore

Originally posted by croxis
But you have made the same promises before.

But this time I will Keep the promise

@GBM - I intend to become an active partisipant in the MSDG, so long as RL matters dont interfear ;).

Top Bottom