I need help with blender/nexusbuddy (beginner)

Inlogica1

Chieftain
My goal was to convert gr2 files into blender files and vice versa and i followed the instructions of Deliverator's guide STEP by STEP
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...mesh-and-skeleton-and-re-export-to-gr2.495207

I've downloaded and properly installed all the required files and addons for grannyviewer, nexusbuddy and blender. Everything goes according to plan UNTIL i export the nb2 file from blender to br2, this error message pops up in the top right panel:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File"C:\Users\dasbi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\io_export_br2.py", line 455, in execute do_export(file path)
File"C:\Users\dasbi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\io_export_br2.py", line
137, in do_export parentArmOb = object.modifiers [0].object
IndexError: bpy_prop_collection[index]: Index 0 out of range, size 0

This is my very first day in modding civ 5 and all i wanted was to remove some minor meshes
(like the feather of the longswordsman or horns from helmets)
I don't know if this is the right section to post this issue and im deeply sorry if that's the case but i don't know what to do since im completely new on this subject. Any kind of feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance and thanks for reading.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Moved ot the forum for modders. Best of luck. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
*SOLVED*

Discord member Relic helped me to solve the issue. In order to export your edited nb2 file (without error) you have to delete the cube mesh underneath the unit and remove it from the view tree (top right corner)
Big thanks go to Relic, couldn't made it without him!

Last edited:
Top Bottom