[BTS] Unit export problems.

Bangra 7

The Port Of Call
So, I created a new unit for Civilization 4 using the navy SEAL animation as a base, and the Paratrooper skin and unit from Civilization 5 as the mesh, along with a custom helmet. I am having some trouble getting this model into the game using a custom idle and fidget animation. Heck, Blender actually throws up an error when I try to export him! I am using Blender 2.79, with the nif scripts. Here is my error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Isaac Thomas Riley\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\io_scene_nif\operators\nif_export_op.py", line 171, in execute
return nif_export.NifExport(self, context).execute()
File "C:\Users\Isaac Thomas Riley\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\io_scene_nif\nif_export.py", line 223, in execute
self.armaturehelper.rebuild_bones_extra_matrices()
File "C:\Users\Isaac Thomas Riley\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\io_scene_nif\armaturesys\armature_export.py", line 82, in rebuild_bones_extra_matrices
matrix[0][3] = trans[0]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

I'm pretty sure he means Walter Hawkwood (autocomplete should get you there).

I'm pretty sure he means Walter Hawkwood (autocomplete should get you there).
Thanks, I found him. I'm gonna ask him shortly before heading out to run errands. I'll send him a link to this thread as well.

Top Bottom