ICNES IV: Redemption Preview

So can we get this thing started? :please:

Close, just what about those minor Germany states ?

My only question about the map is, can I get a more clear shade of yellow? It's a bit confusing, what with all the yellow in eastern Europe and northern Africa.

Kashmir should mostly be part of the Sikh Empire with a section if it part of Kargil and Ladakh as an independent Kingdom under Gulab Singh a Sikh dogra, who is currently preparing to invade Tibet/China which it did in 1840-1841 before being defeated by a joint Tibetan-Chinese army which then invaded Kashmir and was defeated by Gulab Singh at Chasul. Ultimatley it becomes a British Princely State in 1846 or so.

Kraz got lazy and didn't feel like doing all the german states. On a seperate note I think the economy system should be revised.

Changed my mind, I would like to shift my reservation to Egypt instead. The Qing, for all intents and purposes, are doomed, and I don't feel like playing warlords for 20 years :p

DOOMED Ninja. DOOMED!

Close, just what about those minor Germany states ?

Didn't really feel like doing them if no one was going to play them. They're going to be co-opted politically in one way or another anyway...

Kashmir should mostly be part of the Sikh Empire with a section if it part of Kargil and Ladakh as an independent Kingdom under Gulab Singh a Sikh dogra, who is currently preparing to invade Tibet/China which it did in 1840-1841 before being defeated by a joint Tibetan-Chinese army which then invaded Kashmir and was defeated by Gulab Singh at Chasul. Ultimatley it becomes a British Princely State in 1846 or so.

Do you want to make the changes on the map for Gulab Singh a Sikh's kingdom?

My only question about the map is, can I get a more clear shade of yellow? It's a bit confusing, what with all the yellow in eastern Europe and northern Africa.

Those are the traditional colors for the Ottoman Empire and Spain.

Alright, I think I understand what I control. Made sense of the colors.

Alright, I'll NPC the Minor German States. Economic system will have to be revised. Any suggestions for what people would like to see as economic systems can be posted or PM'd unless I borrow from another NES.

And finally, should I change the militaries from the original stats or keep them the same ?

Alright, I'll NPC the Minor German States. Economic system will have to be revised. Any suggestions for what people would like to see as economic systems can be posted or PM'd unless I borrow from another NES.

And finally, should I change the militaries from the original stats or keep them the same ?

I think things are fine as they are, really.

Let us sweep away the old decadent economic system and bring about great and radical change! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

Let us sweep away the old decadent economic system and bring about great and radical change! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

*nomnom burger* Revolution? Oh, right. Uhh.. Can I finish lunch first?

Your lunch has been redistributed. Here is your ration card. Come back tomorrow for bread. Maybe.

Hey! No fair. Come, fellow capitalists, we must rise up against the lack of burgers. Your children's children shall speak of this day, when we secured the right to sandwiches for all NESers. Ride to war, brothers and sisters! :D

Top Bottom