1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

IDEA- Civfanatics Leaderhead making competition?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by TheLastOne36, Sep 20, 2009.

1. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

gotta check it out than.

2. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

I like it much better, I have actually heard people say they didn't like it, which I could never understand. But I think its good, its only a reskin and the beard is slightly different IIRC.

3. achilleszero

achilleszero Emperor

Theres actually two Darius out there. The Chuggi one and then one I inherited from Wolfshanze mod. No idea where the later came from origainally or who made it, but Ive since discarded it in favor of chuggi's Darius.

4. mamba

mamba Deity

Wolf's Darius is King Hiram of Tyre by Amra.

5. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Emperor

What problems do you have with Franz Joseph's eyes? The upper part of them shows up white here. I hadn't mentioned before because I use Civ4Col, but if this problem is happening in Civ4 too, then a solution for Civ4 could help me.

6. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

I don't have Civ4Col so I am not sure what a missing texture looks like in that game (although I'm sure it is probably the same). But if it is anything like CivIV all you have to do is put the eyeshadow.dds file (most LHs have it in their folder) into the folder with the LH that is having the problem. That at least works for the "pink eye" issue in Civ IV. Hopefully that works for you guys.