If anyone's got a spare five minutes...

stevo

Chieftain
Hello there!

I've (hopefully) attached a save of the game I'm currently playing. Chieftan level :rolleyes: I'm afraid. On a huge earth map too.

I'm just a bit stuck as to which way to play things. I've just got the ability to sail the oceans, so can now set off looking around the world but there's more terratory to settle in Europe. I've pretty much got most of African land (almost) apart from the southern parts.

What would you do? Go for war to gain the rest of Africa? Stop expanding and consolidate? Settle on another continent?

It's likely to end up an epic game so was hoping for advice on different ways I can go into the next era.

Cheers in advance.
:goodjob:

It's the mongols, so it's atleast PTW.

I tried it out, and you don't look at much of a risk of any kind. If I were you I would experiment, this is a perfect oppurtunity to gain so extreme experience and feel out your own plying style. If you want to go to war I would suggest attacking some Indian citys, not all, so that you gain some room to hold your empire. You could also settle some in Northern Asia. Really this is a good time for you to find the way you like to play, also you might consider going to warlord, you seem good enough to step up the first step.

Why do people use old old old old versions of Civ 3?

I'm guessing that's directed at me?

I've just upgraded to the latest patch ;)

Cheers Zoke0 I'm trying a few different things, perhaps you're right and I should just go up to Warlord.

Top Bottom