If CFC was a Company, would you Invest in it?

Personally I have always wanted to invest in CFC, i've even proposed it to @Thunderfall a few times. It never got much of a response tho, perhaps due to the risk of changes I would make :devil:
not even going to try and put the quote there in context?

knowing you it's from 2003

I don't think follow? An such coms was via email.

Oh, I get what you mean. Yes, it was old and a new thread was suggested.

I don't think follow? An such coms was via email.
ngl I don't follow your second scentence

I was going to dispute the claim that like, there'd been positive development on this site in the last three years (in a way that'd indicate it'd be a sound money investment)

the person accredited with the quote I'd never heard of. And there's like no context for what anything there means really, you explain nothing

so I figured it's at least 10 years old. This would fall in line with the kind of things you post and post about

Edit: cross posted, as they say

so I'll double post too

cfc is clearly losing audience numbers. Those that use it still have positives with it, but the audience is declining. and getting older lol

so clearly it's not good to invest in. Looking back you might find an optimal time to buy and an optimal time to have sold out, but the ship's sailed

Civ 5 was inexplicably the most popular game in the series, but that didn't translate to traffic for this site. The civ 4 forums are still bigger, and that game is super old now

about a third of company assets are currently invested in kyriakos

Are you sure those are assets and not liabilities?
Don't listen to the Lamestream Media! Bored Byzzie Dromon Club NFTs are poised to reach the MOON in just a couple weeks!!! Just for you, I'll cut a special deal: your choice of any three for only 50.000.000 solidus!!!!!!

I was going to dispute the claim that like, there'd been positive development on this site in the last three years (in a way that'd indicate it'd be a sound money investment)

I fear you took my initial premise too much for reals. I am glad you have now grasped the brevity of my proposal.

Civ 5 was inexplicably the most popular game in the series, but that didn't translate to traffic for this site. The civ 4 forums are still bigger, and that game is super old now

Civ 4 is the last in the series that does not have workshop compatibility on Steam. It's too old and primitive for the workshop I guess, meaning people who want to mod it have to come to websites like CFC if they want to download. Civ 5 on the other hand has it's mods directly available through the workshop, so despite being more popular it's fans don't ever have to go out into the wider internet to mod.

Top Bottom