If you could take one game to a desert island...

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
As well as a decent gaming computer and a power generator (which runs on salt water), what would you take?

morrowind or some sort of strategy game because they tend to have the best replay value.

Morrowind with the toolset so I can build on the game continuously so I never have to run out of fun things.

Hearts of Iron 2 with Doomsday and Armegeddon

I've replayed that game more than any other, it also takes awhile to play

but for the sake of being practical.... maybe Microsoft Dangerous Creatures so I don't end up being eaten

does garry's mod count?

does garry's mod count?

Yes. You won't have access to new content unless you make it yourself.

Dunno if you could have brought it with you.

Dwarf Fortress (the final version however) would beat out Civ2 though.

All by myself? I'm assuming then that it has to be single-player.

I don't know, then. All I ever play are multiplayer games nowadays.

Probably EU3 or HOI2 though.

Madden has insane replay value, probably that. Runner up is FF Tactics, trying some of the various fan challenges could take a lifetime :p

That's a toughie....

Diablo II
Civ II
Hearts of Iron II

Anything with a II (except Caesar).

Well it'd have to be a Paradox Game, that one's a given the ability to craete events and storylines for... no-one in particular- I firstly though EU2, but that is a trifle repetitve after a while- much better to have the EU3 "WTF!?" factor

How about, just to be different- how about CK? All those virtual characters under your control will stave off the crushing loniness for weeks, possibly months- who needs friends; I've got a Dynasty!

Either Advance Wars 2 or TimeSplitters 2, since apparently we're not allowed to take games like Team Fortress 2.

Top Bottom