Igor's LeaderHeads

Okay Igor, don't fret I still have your Tamerlane helmet and even some new clothing in the works for him. Here is what his helmet looks like so far in NifSkope, and I wanted to give him clothing similar to the one worn in the other image shown. I hope you think this stuff looks good. The only reason I wanted to alter his attire a bit is because I think the Ragnar cape has been done to death and something like this would look a bit more unique. Once I Create the clothing and helmet I'll send it to you to put on him. I still have some texturing to do on the helmet though (obviously).

I should also have Vercingetorix' helmet finished soon too. I have just been really busy with modding and with RL, but when I make a promise I keep it, so you'll have this stuff soon enough.

Okay Igor, don't fret I still have your Tamerlane helmet and even some new clothing in the works for him. Here is what his helmet looks like so far in NifSkope, and I wanted to give him clothing similar to the one worn in the other image shown. I hope you think this stuff looks good. The only reason I wanted to alter his attire a bit is because I think the Ragnar cape has been done to death and something like this would look a bit more unique. Once I Create the clothing and helmet I'll send it to you to put on him. I still have some texturing to do on the helmet though (obviously).

I should also have Vercingetorix' helmet finished soon too. I have just been really busy with modding and with RL, but when I make a promise I keep it, so you'll have this stuff soon enough.

It would be nice if you made them compatible with shaders. Not compulsory though. I'll however make a new Tamerlane with shaders and put your clothes and helmet on him once you're finished with them. So Timur will be at least half-shadered.

I'll take time out on LHs (again) to get back to updatig my guide with shaders and maybe I'll start on the skeleton swapping section too

I'm looking forward to it- once you're done feel free to pm me or something, because I just visited your gallery, and I'm using lots of you LHs, and they really desperately need shaders. Especially Theodora and Constantine.

And now an announcement for everybody who's interested: I am done with Friedrich Barbarossa and it works great! Sorry for not previewing him, I didn't take him to the Photoshop yet, so there's nothing to see for now. I don't know if what I made is exactly what you had in mind, but I hope you'll like it!

Get ready for the Friedrich Barbarossa LH sometime tomorrow. I solved a minor graphics issue with his beard (if you're interested it had to do with transparency of the beard's corners where it meets the chin- can be easily fixed by painting over the black regions that produce said transparency or adjusting the dots using the "Edit UV" option). Now, I just need to colour it, find it a suitable background and write some xml and he's done!

Hehe, I see not im the only one curious about that LH :)
He still has 3 more hours ;)

Sorry, people- busy day. I have two projects to make by Thursday (one of them is a dynamic website that I have no idea how to make because I wasn't listening in class... who knew designing websites could be so boring...) and there were three really good shows on Russian TV I just had to watch, so I believe the LH will be ready MAYBE tomorrow. I actually worked on it more now and it is more or less ready. I'm still not pleased with his clothes, so I will need to do some work on that and add xml. But don't worry, it will definitely be released today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I want to finish it myself already, so you're not the only ones waiting for it to be released.

so I believe the LH will be ready MAYBE tomorrow
:)

It is totally fine, no rush at all...
You are getting better and better in LH making, so I'm just too curious I guess :)

Top Bottom