Immortal Dutch Domination - REX/Spy Fusion

wOOt, update! [party]

Great job axident, thank you for writing this down, great mix of gameplay and story.

Now, I just wish you luck in future (in RL! :p).

Great story Axident! Your story convinced me to join cfc (you can still find my very first post in this thread.)

I'm glad you're not doing an ALC :p.

Just a question (not to personal I hope): You seem to know a lot about Holland (or at least Dutch culture/history.) Are you Dutch? Earlier in this thread there was some discussion about college football and referred to your Alma Mater, so you have at least studied in the States.

THIS WAS . .. .. .. .ing AWESOME!!!

:goodjob: :ghoodjob: :Hatsoff:

you rock, axident.

Great story Axident! Your story convinced me to join cfc (you can still find my very first post in this thread.)

I'm glad you're not doing an ALC :p.

Just a question (not to personal I hope): You seem to know a lot about Holland (or at least Dutch culture/history.) Are you Dutch? Earlier in this thread there was some discussion about college football and referred to your Alma Mater, so you have at least studied in the States.

I was born in the Midwest and have lived in the US for pretty much my entire life, I'm afraid, but thanks for guessing Dutch! I'm flattered. :) I did some research on Dutch history before writing the story, hence the occasional name-dropping. And I was listening to Ilse Huizinga when I wrote several of the story entries. :)

I was born in the Midwest and have lived in the US for pretty much my entire life, I'm afraid, but thanks for guessing Dutch! I'm flattered. :) I did some research on Dutch history before writing the story, hence the occasional name-dropping. And I was listening to Ilse Huizinga when I wrote several of the story entries. :)

That's impressive... i couldn't be that dedicated to research for my (now stagnant) story

Horray!

This and Snaatys Don Diety were the two threads that I started to read when I first joined CFC.

I love th story and your sence of humore. Good work. Now for an Alpha follow up story I think.....

Horray!

This and Snaatys Don Diety were the two threads that I started to read when I first joined CFC.

I love th story and your sence of humore. Good work. Now for an Alpha follow up story I think.....

Glad you enjoyed the story. Alpha and Master of Orion and other sequels... hmm... I think I need a break first! :)

Great ending Axident. I would have guessed you were Dutch too (as am I). How else would you know Ilse I thought. Great game and it was huge fun, thanks for the entertainment.

Thanks for the great read!....I've been following for months and love what you did here!

The playing lessons are not to be sneezed at either...and no I don't believe the strategies employed here are outdated at all!

Thanks for the great read!....I've been following for months and love what you did here!

The playing lessons are not to be sneezed at either...and no I don't believe the strategies employed here are outdated at all!

Thanks, I couldn't have done it without the support of y'all! And I'm thinking about starting another series eventually... hehe.

If you do, make sure you leave a note here so we all see it and be your moral support again :p

THE BEST STORY i have EVER read!!!!! Kudos! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
:goodjob:
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Spoiler :
BTW i live in the midwest too, heres a hint, im a Bears fan. ( BTW im talking bout football here!)

I read this and I most certainly did not regret it!

Excellent stuff... especially, I must say, the adventures of agent 001. Superb way to spin a side-tale!

Top Bottom