Imperial England/Britain Challenge

Tboy

Future world ruler
Here's the challenge:

As England/Britain, expand to the historical size of the British Empire at its greatest extent by 2050AD. No cheating with the worldbuilder or by using another civ to 'turboboost'. If you need a map of the British Empire, check here.

Ready? Set? Go!

What is 'turboboosting'?
'Turboboosting' is my own special term for using a civilization to build up an area where it will flip to another civ, then switching to that civ.

S/L allowed?
'Fraid I'm not sure what you mean by that.

2050 is way too late. I've gotten near this by 1850! The only place that kept me back was the middle east (Just the arabs and turks, as persia was nearly collapsing when I grabbed it's Eastern half) and obviously America spawning. I think 1950 would be a harder goal, and more realistic to real British imperialism.

I even managed to get Lhasa after taking over India. Lucky for me China was collapsed, so I just walked there.

the hard part is to avoid uhv...

the hard part is to avoid uhv...

When you get a UHV, you can keep on playing, so winning the UHV doesn't invalidate the challenge.

When you get a UHV, you can keep on playing, so winning the UHV doesn't invalidate the challenge.

Yes, but they've made the "one ... more ... turn" option annoying by keeping the victory announcement on screen and putting the intro music on a loop. :cry:

Yes, but they've made the "one ... more ... turn" option annoying by keeping the victory announcement on screen and putting the intro music on a loop. :cry:

Yes, definitely too annoying to keep playing.....

Top Bottom