Imperialism II PBEM

@Patine, just in case you missed the posts
I was at my mother's all weekend, where I could view the forums and make the odd post, but could not play Civ. I returned home a few hours ago. I will play today.

MEIJI JAPAN
Captured Seoul. Japanese protectorate established over the Kingdom of Korea.

GERMANIC POWERS

I will make a formal announcement of all my trade plans to all once I have figured out where all of these endless freight units in my ports, on my eastern frontiers, and in steam frigates on the high seas were all meant to be headed, which I had forgotten during the interregnum. I hope to fully figure this all out in the next turn or two.

Note: I will try to remember for next time if I will away from my active computer for more than a day to make a mention on this thread.

Attachments

• JapanGermany1870dec.7z
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
USA

La Paz Captured. Baja Peninsula secured. Independent Ironclad sunk after it successfully bombarded Bayamo in Cuba.

Hey Patine, I didn't mean to be a dick, just a friendly reminder because people miss posts/forget stuff. It was truly not spiteful or bitter. No need to post if you cant play same day lol

Attachments

• USA1870dec.7z
    66 KB · Views: 41
It seems I'm running out of time - I have a trip to Edinburgh in the morning, won't return till sunday morning. I'll try to find time when I'm finished packing, but currently it seems things may not quite work out.

A trade envoy of the British Empire returns beaten and bloodied from a friendly mission in Bhutan. (Three cannon and one cavalry lost.)

No other news.

Attachments

• BritishEmpire1870Dec.rar
    81.9 KB · Views: 18
French Cannons and Cavalry perish assaulting the city of Tetouan. Valiant Chasseurs are are shipped in and defeat the defenders. Tetouan Occupied by French Forces.

@voltar
The French request permission to land an Mfg Goods at square (223,71) (Southwest of Columbia) for delivery to Atlanta on the following turn.

@McMonkey is next to play.

Gonna make a bold move here...!
If Patine is having trouble, I can take command of the Japanese Empire, or Germany.

His call.
I think I have things under control now. But, if something does happen, that's a very generous suggestion, Curt, at least for a turn or two to keep things going.

@Patine.
I'd actually like to join the game. Having more people on board would be fun, non?
Ah, I misunderstood what you were saying. I'll let you have Germany, as Meiji Japan is my favourite and the one I volunteered for first. Just a head's up. You'll start with a huge amount of freight sitting in ports, in freighters on the high seas, and on your eastern frontiers, whose ultimate planned destinations I forgotten during the interregnum, and in a war with the (barbarian) Ottomans in the Balkans and Africans in South Africa. Welcome aboard and have fun! :)

It's possible to exchange cities using the new Civitas tool (as we used to do with CivCity). It's just a case of renaming the .hot file to .sav and then using the utility and saving. You can then rename the file to .hot and you're good to go. If you need to do any work with the cheat menu you would need to add back the other nations when you reload the .hot file (Control & J), but I don't think just using Civitas will un-assign the other players.

If you're looking to offload troublesome colonies in the east the Tsar would be more than willing to assist by relieving Germany of the burden of Tsingdao. ;) Would certainly help with Russo-German relations and oil any negotiations we may have over the division of the Ottoman Empire's territory in the Balkans. That's assuming you wish to pursue your own plans and not continue with the agreements made with your predecessors.

I'll get started on my turn now.

It's possible to exchange cities using the new Civitas tool (as we used to do with CivCity). It's just a case of renaming the .hot file to .sav and then using the utility and saving. You can then rename the file to .hot and you're good to go. If you need to do any work with the cheat menu you would need to add back the other nations when you reload the .hot file (Control & J), but I don't think just using Civitas will un-assign the other players.

If you're looking to offload troublesome colonies in the east the Tsar would be more than willing to assist by relieving Germany of the burden of Tsingdao. ;) Would certainly help with Russo-German relations and oil any negotiations we may have over the division of the Ottoman Empire's territory in the Balkans. That's assuming you wish to pursue your own plans and not continue with the agreements made with your predecessors.

I'll get started on my turn now.
The Meiji Emperor would protest and say Qingdao is clearly within his obvious sphere of influence much moreso.

Of course it is up to the Kaiser how he sees fit to dispose of his unwanted colonies. The Tsar is willing to offer generous terms of compensation to both Germany and Japan. That said, we do not wish to raise tensions with our Japanese neighbours if this issue is viewed as core to their strategic interests.

Woah, woah lol

Can't just be giving away cities for no reason, this is Imperialism. The goal is to get cities, it is not very accurate if Germany just gives away colonies for no reason.

Top Bottom