Imperium Offtopicum: Colonialism

Ah... well, this is kind of picture-related. Maybe you could do it at the library? Sometimes it's hard to decipher which regions you claim.

I cannot drive ATM, and I live in really as far in the middle of nowhere as you can get on Long Island, so I don't really think its that easy. I mean, I can't just say "Hey (Insert Parent Here), take me to the Library so I can update something online." I mean, THEY have real lives;)

Now, I think I can get it eventually, but it isn't gonna be easy.

Well, I think it's safe to say, where you live just plain sucks.

Convince your parents to move to the south!

We used to live in Southwest Florida. But now we live in NYS...

In NY you can get a permit at 16, so I plan to get it when I go back.

Believe me, I've tried to convince them to go back to Florida...

In my state it's permit at 14.5 xD

Anyway this is getting way OOC... so I'll just shut up now :mischief:

I suppose you live out in the country? I dunno.

And yes, I do think this is getting out of hand...

Franco Switzerland
Oligarchy

claims

Attachments

• IOTC.PNG
    IOTC.PNG
    161.5 KB · Views: 121
Sorry, but Portugal has taken Brittany, which means you do not have a coastal province.

But do not fret, you can still play as Austria or something with the coastal province above the Ottomans.

My new claims (Värmland replaces my claim in the West Estonian Archepelago)

Attachments

• IOTC.png
    IOTC.png
    143 KB · Views: 168
It would open up a lot more room if we started with 5 claims, seeing as having a coast is an absolute requirement...

This map has Portugals claims :)

Attachments

• IOTCU.PNG
    IOTCU.PNG
    143.1 KB · Views: 178
That's 11. You should drop Brittany for France.

Brittany dropped. I don't think Mad Man would like that, but the GM is supreme, it says in the house rules. ;)

The map filled quickly, no? Over half of Europe just became impossible to start in because most of the coasts are taken.

The map filled quickly, no? Over half of Europe just became impossible to start in because most of the coasts are taken.

And it's mostly my fault. However, I think it's too late to revert the fused provinces at this point though.

Top Bottom