Imperium OffTopicum VII

SK is South Korea, which is celt?
SK is Southern King, which he is California?

He's South Korea. We were lol'ing because you literally claimed right along his borders and it was painfully clear it was going to lead to a turn-1 war. There was probably territorial overlap too.

The Northwestern American and Canadian Empire(NWACE)
Note-Flag based off of Massachusetts flag. Latin quote means "Always the Best".
Government- Bi-Presidential Democracy.
Leaders- Samuel Blackwell, Ryan Blackwell
Religion- Free.
People- Americans. canada Just happened to be there :p
Policy- All are created equal. Economy based off of fishing and trading. No shortage of jobs. Government led by two leaders, they propose laws and get the final say in laws and politics. Senate of 301 men and women propose laws and vote on them. All citizens can propose suggestions to the senate at a meeting held on the first of every month. All citizens who wish to can join the army after becoming 18. Taxes are based off of wealth and income (i.e. richer people pay more than poorer people).

STORY-After the downfall of D.C., a group of Alaskans took a fishing boat and sailed off into the Bering Sea. Almost all of them being fishermen and cooks, they thrived upon the bountiful ocean. Now, they have come back, and find their capital in rubble, the statues torn down, an occasional fire glowing against the night sky. Two brothers have emerged as the leaders, and start to take their land back, county by county, province by province.

Claims-(in light green, all other good colors are taken :()
Spoiler :

Oh boy, did you screw up big time.

*dons helmet and rifle*

Wait, its SOUTH Korea that's claimed?

Nevermind then, I'm sticking with the DPRK. Communist hellhole even worse than it is in real life, if that's even possible. Everything goes into the army.

This can only end well.

One guy claims on top of another guy and another guy interrupts a partition agreed upon by the five North American nations. Yes, this can only end well.

Wait, its SOUTH Korea that's claimed?

Nevermind then, I'm sticking with the DPRK. Communist hellhole even worse than it is in real life, if that's even possible. Everything goes into the army.

BOTH are claimed.

Sniped, you should take Africa or Asia. :p NA is already crowded as is.

That and I don't like Mass. owning Maine...

Especially since dropping in when things have already been partitioned and are already overcrowded is annoying.

Wiki link should be posted in OP under theme music.

So Dommy, are you going to be NK or not, let anyone pick what they want, even though we need more people in Europe (UK, Russia, France)

Top Bottom