Imperium OffTopicum XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thailand shall withdraw it's military forces from the border with Laos by a few miles and wants to warn the entire world that our intelligence has uncovered a false flag operation to kill Laotian soldiers in the border with Thailand and claim that Thailand invaded Laos.

I'd like the world to know Laos never responded to the message sent to us proposing that. We had no plans to go along with it either. Any further military action in Southeast Asia is unnecessary at the current time.

I'd like the world to know Laos never responded to the message sent to us proposing that. We had no plans to go along with it either. Any further military action in Southeast Asia is unnecessary at the current time.

We thank Laos for maintaining peace in East Asia and for confirming our intelligence.

We would like to ask UAR and the AF, now that Laos has confirmed our intelligence, to give an explanation for their actions:

Moderator Action: <Snip>
Watch the language please...

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Failure to respond and apologize shall lead to Thai expulsion of UAR and AF ambassadors and an embargo against the AF.

As long as UAR and AF apologize, we are ready to resume our relations with them and even try to improve them.

We also want to applaud those two peace loving nations that detest violence and do not want even one civilian dead for their efforts to secure peace in East Asia. Bravo! :clap:

:sarcasm:

Very well.

Thailand expels the AF ambassador and declares an embargo against the AF for espionage and hostile actions.

Although not a member state, we ask the UN to investigate any violations of the human rights of Thais in the AF. We also ask all Thais to leave the AF.

I'd love to say the UN can't apply to non-members but oh well Japan.
Yep I'm literally japan guys
I've got like the sarin canisters ready and am totally looking into testing bleach and ammonia on the population of the congo

To: UAR

Considering that the AF government has probably stopped being diplomatic and does not follow diplomatic norms and language and considering that they have not attempted to refute any of our charges against them, we would like to advice you to disassociate yourself from such a nation. Thailand is willing to restart Thai-Arab relations and we hope that you shall stop supporting a mad and war crazy nation like AF.

OOC: Bah! That's not fun. Stay in the IOT.

Christos, do you have trouble understanding the concept of a hard lock?

Don't chatscum, kids. It makes you look desperate.

Christos, do you have trouble understanding the concept of a hard lock?

RC spifically said that any posts after the hard lock will be as if its on a new turn.

anyway, the Roman Empire is getting tired of Thailand, and will now ignore everything they say. unless they attack someone fairly close to Rome, like the UAR. then we will pay attention.

Guys I said shut up.

Also update incoming just finishing the writing up

Edit: I think it ends here chaps

I know multiple people have requested that I end this game in the past and now even those who in the past persuaded me not to have faded into the woodwork.
Unless you can sort out your childish squabbles then this game is over.

To make the merry-go-round go faster
So that everyone needs to hang on tighter
Just to keep from being thrown to the wolves

Announcing the formation of They Might Be Terrorists.
HQ: a birdhouse in your soul

Edit: I think it ends here chaps

I know multiple people have requested that I end this game in the past and now even those who in the past persuaded me not to have faded into the woodwork.
Unless you can sort out your childish squabbles then this game is over.

well i want the game to continue because of Russia. wanna see how badly i fail in a defensive war. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom