Important warning for 360 Ladder Players

TheMystic

Warlord
Hey guys -

Up until last week Thursday or so I was ranked #1 on the Civ : Rev leaderboards with 129-8. I hadn't played in a week and a half or so because I was waiting for everyone to catch up, and a point pusher named "The South Face" took #1 with a perfect record by giving himself free wins. I knew if I got into a point war with him, he'd keep pushing himself up and it'd be pointless.

South Face is now banned, but while I was waiting his banning out, I ended up decaying off the ladder. Literally everything is gone. No record of wins / losses, favorite side, etc. Elizabeth at 2K is looking into it, and I've expressed that the decay is set way too short. Hopefully they will change it, and perhaps restore my ranking.

At this time, if you want to stay on the ladderboard, make sure you play at least once every seven days. Otherwise you might log in shortly after to find your hard earned rank gone. If you have friends who also play on the ladder, be sure to let them know.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it. :) I saw South Face and knew he had to cheat because he had some 200 wins and no losses and his high score was like 500 something.

Yep, he was banned. He had three accounts total : "The South Face", "Oo South oO", and "Staff0rd". All three are permanently gone from Live now.

Top Bottom